Criminal Record + Going Abroad.

Eskay Jones

Going to places like U.S.A would I need to tell them of my criminal record? albeit a minor as it is would it need to be declared? I'm headin to Ohio at the end of the month and dont want my wife to find out about my previous record.

you touched a minor?

Dont do it to yourself

U.S.A doesnt accept anybody with a criminal record? Are you serious? That cant be right

yes the usa will need to know of that time , you went out on the 'razz ' with ahmed and abdullah and u got that drunk & disorderly charge

/

why do u pple think vip2 is the portal of info

google/ us embassy website would have been a much more sensible choice then comin here

Why do you always come into my threads with your gayism? I have nothing aganist homosexual but please stop flaunting your gayism in my threads

• Upvote 3

Going to places like U.S.A would I need to tell them of my criminal record? albeit a minor as it is would it need to be declared? I'm headin to Ohio at the end of the month and dont want my wife to find out about my previous record.

you touched a minor?

Dont do it to yourself

U.S.A doesnt accept anybody with a criminal record? Are you serious? That cant be right

These words didn't spring to mind when you were offering out pics of your little boy nah>?

you touched a minor?

Dont do it to yourself

These words didn't spring to mind when you were offering out pics of your little boy nah>?

smfh. ignorance clue yourself.

Maybe this could help.

Applicants for admission under the visa waiver program:

* Must have complied with the conditions of all previous admissions to the United States.;

* Must never have been convicted of, or arrested for, an offense or crime involving moral turpitude (there is an exemption in some cases for a single offence committed before age 18, and also for a single instance if the maximum possible sentence in the U.S. is one year or less in jail, and less than 6 months was served) or a "controlled substance," or (2 or more) crimes with a maximum aggregate sentence of five years' imprisonment or more, no matter how long ago. National regulations which normally expunge criminal records after a certain length of time (e.g. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act in the UK) do not apply.

* Must not be otherwise inadmissible to the United States, such as on health or national security grounds;

* Must not be intending to visit the United States for a purpose other than transit, tourism or a short term business visit. In particular, journalists and their accompanying staff cannot use the visa waiver scheme to file and work on news reports for their news organisations from the United States and must instead apply for an I visa.

* If entering over the land frontier, must pay a fee of $6. For those arriving by air or sea, the cost of the visa waiver is included in the ticket.

Those who do not meet the requirements for the visa-waiver scheme must obtain a U.S. tourist visa from an American Embassy or Consulate.

Having been arrested (but not convicted or otherwise officially admitted the offence) does not in itself make a person ineligible to use the visa waiver scheme. However, many U.S. Embassies advise such persons to apply for a tourist visa[citation needed] because the I-94W form does ask about arrests (for crimes of moral turpitude) and there is no right of appeal if an immigration officer decides to refuse entry anyway.

Those previously refused entry to the United States are not automatically ineligible for the visa waiver program, but unless the reason for refusal is addressed, it is likely to reoccur. Hence again, many Embassies advise such persons to apply for a tourist visa.

^^^^ thats just for the visa waiver program which means he wouldnt have needed a visa ( considering hes a british citizen (highly unlikely)

because hes been arrested he has to get a visa

whatever the case mohammad has to notify usa that hes got a charge- once uve even been arrested u are not allowed to eneter the us without a visa

No it's not.

Do i wish it was ? Yes. I'd wear the name Mohammed with immense proudness knowing i could be blessed with the name of our messenger (p.b.u.h)

But dont make this into a religous issue which it will turn out by using the name Mohammed. You should know Islamic insults using the name Mohammed is never a good thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i looked into this a couple years ago

strictly speaking you cannot enter under the visa waiver scheme if you have a criminal record or any cautions or arrests

but in reality it is unlikely they can find out if you have a minor conviction. not like interpol are gonna have eskay jones drunk and disorderly on their system

im sure tony black said he has convictions in both countries and travels freely between both

if its in a months time it might be too late to do anything about it. your supposed to apply for a visa go for an interview and all sorts of shite if u do not apply for the visa waiver thing

do some googling but from what i know if u have a conviction and you are trying to go undet the normal visa waiver thing that everyone in the UK gets DO NOT TELL THEM

theres been some discussion of this on here but it might be hard to search for

(i didnt end up goin to the US in the end)

obtaining property via deception.

First time offender Had to pay a fine. this was 5years old.

Was broke and needed cash for Uni.

f*ck*ng system But let this be a messeg to everybody worried about getting a job with a C.R you can do it easily .

if its 5 years ago and u aint done nothing since then

u dont have to declear it

Guest Triple XXX

f*ck*ng system But let this be a messeg to everybody worried about getting a job with a C.R you can do it easily .

credit card fraud?

if its 5 years ago and u aint done nothing since then

u dont have to declear it

it says (this thread page 1) rehabilitation of offenders at (uk) doesnt apply