9:54am to 10:10am

Davicious X

1 what's an itk

in the know.

/

i think ppl do tweet sh*t, problem is content is at an all time low

i stumbled across vip when searching for info on a circle rave about 2 years ago, the place set me bare joke and had a gym section so i kept checking here and then eventually signed up, thing is i might not have done if it was as fraffed up and dominated by fictional characters and weirdos as it is now.

the problem is quite a few posters are washed up and lookin flabby and sick on the e roads

its like watchin figo aged 36 tryin 2 beat his man or gazzza playing for some 3rd division team aged 38 because he needs the money

its a sad sight

:lol: :lol:

/

New user argument is dead now people sign up but then dont bother waiting to get validated cuz they have no obligation to when they can just go to another site and sign up and post straight away

new users are definitely needed, most leave cos of the weirdness

i remember when i 1st joined bare guys were calling me POLOW

it left me baffled, i had 2 ask my boy who told me about this site what the f*ck a POLOW was

most peope who don't know any1 on here will just leave cos of that weirdness

imagine joing a forum and being called "tulse, venom, polow, justin etc" u would be irked tbh

• Upvote 1