LMFAO

Captain Planet

MENSA HOME TEST RESULTS

Dear ********* Offer Reference Number ***********

Thank you for completing the Mensa Home Test. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. Your test has been marked and here are your results:

Your Home test mark was 155

Percentile score, top 1%

The Mensa Home Test can only be used as an estimate as the test is not conducted under supervised conditions. If you would like to know your official IQ score, you may take the full Mensa Supervised IQ Test.

Two test papers will be taken on the day. One of these has diagrammatical challenges to solve, while the other has questions aimed more towards verbal reasoning. We hold test sessions regularly, under invigilation, at venues throughout the UK and Ireland.

Anyone who scores within the top two per cent of the population on the full test is offered membership of Mensa and access to the High IQ Society’s worldwide network of Mensa friends. Members enjoy a monthly magazine and regional newsletter to keep them up to date with Mensa news; events throughout the UK and beyond; access to more than 100 Special Interest Groups; and membership of the Mensa Online Community.

A list of forthcoming test dates is attached. You can book for a Mensa Supervised IQ Test online in the IQ Test section of the Mensa website just click on this link http://www.mensa.org.uk/mensa-iq-test/

Alternatively you can complete the application form attached, allowing at least 10 days before your preferred test date. Please make sure you write your offer reference number on the application form. We will then send a confirmation of the test location, date and time.

Please confirm your booking early as test session places can fill up very quickly. If you have any other questions about your results or about Mensa Supervised IQ Tests, please contact me by e-mail - [email protected] - or telephone (01902) 772771. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Did this out of boredom like a year ago only came across the letter recently and decided to do it

Am I gassed?

Or is it easy to get into the initial test cos they want people to pay for it?

why waste your time doing this kind of sh*t when you could be job hunting bro.

It took me 25 minutes to complete and post it.

& Bert

In South Africa it can be deemed ordinary to contract AIDS

In the UK it can be deemed ordinary for a student looking for a temporary job in August to not have a job in this climate.

Guest M12 Part 2

Cost of test V potential benefits

Re: cv - depending on the type of job I might think employers cud have prejudice towards u if they see that on ur cv

tbh the only situation i can see this is if you're applying fr jobs in tesco or low level admin jobs where they want stupid people.

Any serious place would embrace it /

well done

• 7 months later...
Guest M12 Part 2

yea id fail that brilliantly

obviously there are parts you will naturally be better at but these things are really flawed, you can get better at them with practice. I've always been very strong with the verbal reasoning, above average with the numbers and way below average with the shape progressions. I knew all the psychometric tests had these 3 sections so I got a book with bare of the tests in before and practiced bare looked at the answers and repeated on different websites / practice tests. After a while i bucked up on the shapes and it was up to about the same level as my numbers.

The moral of the story is, if you need to get through these kind of tests dont just assume because you mess up one its because you aren't capable. You are you just need some practice and a bit of a guidance. Lots of them are just shapes rotating, or a mirror placed in the middle of the image and rotated by 45/90 degrees each time. Some of them I tried to make bare complicated but in reality it was just stuff like shape 1 had 1 line the next had 2 lines the next had 3 etc. Your weaknesses will be different from mine but trust me you can learn it all and improve very quickly. I'll up the book if i can find it