Gameweek 3.

Eskay Jones

Guest M12 Part 2
Reyes has been decentLol at Maicon
best right back in the world according to all the clueless fans on here.
according 2 best managers in europe u manc gimp.
all i seen was reyes floating past him and him looking lost. after being caught in the wrong position YET AGAIN
TBH, I've seen Walcott make Ashley Cole look stupid.So your argument is air.
Like i already stated in the other thread. Maicon does this REGULARLY. its not a one off. He CANT DEFEND. If you want we can make a maicon thread of every time hes f*cks up. Hes just lucky inter were solid around him under mourinho because a lot of his mistakes went unpunished. CL Final for example he was terrible

Guest M12 Part 2
The best RB in the world doesnt even exist anymorewhich makes no senseDunno what M12 is talking aboutdefensive RBs are a dying breedthey are either wingbacks essentially like Maicon, Alves or Johnson or RBs like Sagna, Lahm or Ramos
safe for reading my post from the other thread and remixing it. Well done

Reyes has been decentLol at Maicon
best right back in the world according to all the clueless fans on here.
according 2 best managers in europe u manc gimp.
all i seen was reyes floating past him and him looking lost. after being caught in the wrong position YET AGAIN
TBH, I've seen Walcott make Ashley Cole look stupid.So your argument is air.
Like i already stated in the other thread. Maicon does this REGULARLY. its not a one off. He CANT DEFEND. If you want we can make a maicon thread of every time hes f*cks up. Hes just lucky inter were solid around him under mourinho because a lot of his mistakes went unpunished. CL Final for example he was terrible
Well, if I'm absolutely honest, everytime I've seen him play, he's looked solid as f*ck. Albeit, I don't watch Inter play as much as I do watch English & Spanish teams, etc, so my view can be considered somewhat limited.And you're right, the unit will more often then not, make the individual look better/shitter than they are.But out of the other RB's mentioned, probably Lahm is the only one you can say is outright better than Maicon.Like I've said in previous threads, a TRUE full-back should be able to defend aswell as he attacks. This isn't the case for Alves, Maicon (to an extent), etc.

Gabriel Agbonlahor has declared he wants to stay at Aston Villa for the rest of his career.The 23-year-old forward's statement comes at a time when Villa are in need of a boost after they were dumped out of the Europa League on Thursday.And caretaker boss Kevin MacDonald has also admitted that he expects a battle to hold on to his best players.Agbonlahor said: "Being from the area, I've got no reason to ever leave. I'm just enjoying my football here.""I saw in the programme stats the other day that I'm the longest-serving player," added the Villa Academy product."I think I am one of the senior statesmen! I might bring that up with some of the lads."But I'm a local lad and you look at people like Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard - they don't want to leave their clubs - and it's the same with me."Agbonlahor was Villa's second-highest scorer with 16 goals during the 2009-10.He missed the first three games of the 2010-11 campaign with injury before returning and scoring in the Europa League clash with Rapid Vienna on Thursday, but could not prevent the Midlands side from crashing out 4-3 on aggregate.

Any bets today?

German Bundesliga Matches VfL Wolfsburg v FSV Mainz 05 28-08-2010 14:30 Win-Draw-Win VfL Wolfsburg @ 1.53German Bundesliga Matches Werder Bremen v FC Koln 28-08-2010 14:30 Win-Draw-Win Werder Bremen @ 1.40Spanish La Liga Matches Malaga v Valencia 28-08-2010 19:00 Win-Draw-Win Valencia @ 2.37Npower Championship Matches Portsmouth v Cardiff 28-08-2010 15:00 Win-Draw-Win Cardiff @ 2.30Npower Championship Matches Watford v Leeds 28-08-2010 15:00 Win-Draw-Win Leeds @ 3.25Premier League Matches Man Utd v West Ham 28-08-2010 17:30 Win-Draw-Win Man Utd @ 1.16Premier League Matches Tottenham v Wigan Athletic 28-08-2010 15:00 Half-Time/Full-Time Tottenham / Tottenham @ 1.72Premier League Matches Chelsea v Stoke 28-08-2010 15:00 To Win Both Halves Chelsea @ 1.83Premier League Matches Blackburn v Arsenal 28-08-2010 12:45 Win-Draw-Win Arsenal @ 1.70Accumulator (9) 1 line at £2.00 per line Total stake for this bet: £2.00 Potential returns: £478.70