Cricket Match fixing scandal

Afroman

Guest Triple XXX

these newspapers have money to waste

did man at least get to keep that 150k?

cos i would have, f*ck givin it back uve already been clocked as a fixer givin it back wont do sh*t

these newspapers have money to waste

did man at least get to keep that 150k?

cos i would have, f*ck givin it back uve already been clocked as a fixer givin it back wont do sh*t

hhhmm they dont see it like that..

Am sure they would have recouped that money back. from other media corporations using that footage alone..

Its minor.

Is account is probably frozen now anyway.

i said from day one, these asians are the biggest crooks of them all.

based on one news report of match fixing uve come to this conclusion -- come on now

read what i wrote again/

i can gurantee that if they pple involved were white - u wouldnt of said what u said -

there are 'big' crooks in every community/race - no need to be ignorant and say one is my crooked than the other- although them naija niggas are deff the worst therefore my point is invalid- i am now leaving this thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Salman Butt, Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir have been provisionally suspended by the International Cricket Council.

The game's governing body has charged the Pakistan trio with "various offences under Article 2 of the ICC Anti-Corruption Code for Players and Player Support Personnel relating to irregular behaviour during, and in relation to, the fourth Test between England and Pakistan at Lord's last month".

The three players have been at the eye of a spot-fixing storm since claims in the News of The World last Sunday, and today they withdrew from the Twenty20 and one-day series against England which is due to begin on Sunday.

But they would not now be eligible for those games anyway and will not be available to play any cricket until a decision is reached on the ICC charges.

A statement from the ICC said the players had 14 days to appeal against the decision and request a hearing. Any player found guilty of an offence under the code would be "subject to the sanctions described in Article 6 of the code". In this case it would involve a ban. "There is also a possibility, at the discretion of the independent tribunal, that a fine would be imposed in addition to a ban," the statement continued.

The ICC chief executive Haroon Lorgat said: "We will not tolerate corruption in cricket – simple as that. We must be decisive with such matters and if proven, these offences carry serious penalties up to a life ban.

"It is important, however, that we do not pre-judge the guilt of these three players. That is for the independent tribunal alone to decide."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/sep/02/pakistan-cricket-scandal-icc-suspends-trio

• 1 month later...