Jersey Shore

imhim

lol its true mike is kind of a snake...he was going to tell jose...sh*t vinny uncle is funny as f*ck...i felt sorry for though after the dancer didnt turn up, he f*cked it up though begging for the chick to come.....vinny mum made a feast of food for the house

it was good to seeing an epiosde without sammi and roonie fight again

rc8utu.gif

really and truely they're all moist except for paulie d

he is actually a guy

all the girls are boshes

sams a dumb c*nt

angelina is something else, in season one when she tried to c*ck block them man wen they were in the bath tube.... i've never seen anything like that. i actually started getting angry.

• Upvote 1

really and truely they're all moist except for paulie d

angelina is something else, in season one when she tried to c*ck block them man wen they were in the bath tube.... i've never seen anything like that. i actually started getting angry.

C/S

in fact why didnt i quote the whole ting

POS

Whole time Vinnie was lipsing that bitch I was praying he was gonna end it by telling her about how she's that much of a whore she's lipsing a dude she hates. But nah. Bitch needs a chokeslam.

I get mad everytime Sammie talks about Jwow. Jenny got held back by people and Sam got one lucky smack in and thinks she won sh*t. Like Jenny didn't dash her to the floor straight away when she first hit her.