WTF. White people are evil yeah?

Yuri

who gives a sh*t about a puppy

Not saying I condone it at all, but really doesn't bother me in the slightest TBH, think just the way Ive been brought up, its animal not human.

Baffs me why ppl treat or think animals should be treated like humans, kissing it letting it sleep in/on your bed etc. Its an animal, stay outside

You need to get off the steroids still. Stupid thing to say. It is alive, young pups being thrown into a river, it is animal cruelty. If they were being killed for human consumption then I would agree, but only them freaks called china who eat dogs.

Like I said dont condone it, just doesnt bother me at all like some.

?? Steriods lol dufus

Guest Triple XXX

werent even bad

maybe its jus cos i dnt like animals

still wouldnt drown them though

future serial killer there, they start with animals

isnt that what Dexter did?

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

It's not even that it's just an animal tbh

These are baby animals, they're meant to be helped and nurtured, that's human nature. Throwing young animals into a river and thus drowning them is barbaric.

You're still killing sentient beings, wrong wrong wrong

• Upvote 2

You know wot use lot are donuts, she's obviously killing them cos she can't afford to keep them and can't sell them. Know bare people that have had to kill a pup or two cos it can't be kept around.

just give it to battersea dogs home or set it free in the wild

/

not gunna lie snoop doggs bar " if you can't swim then you bound to drizzown " came to mind when watching this vid

• Downvote 2

You know wot use lot are donuts, she's obviously killing them cos she can't afford to keep them and can't sell them. Know bare people that have had to kill a pup or two cos it can't be kept around.

No your clearly a donut, the amount of animal services in the UK there is never an excuse. If someone ends up with unwanted puppies its their own fault for allowing your dog to breed. You must know alot of scumbags.

• Upvote 1

chaaaaaatin shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

llow dashing puppies in a river

but woodpecker has a point

eastern europe, no battersea dogs home, no nothing, dog has had bare pups, can't afford to keep em all, no1 wants them, so quick death like birth

jus sayin

of course it's wrong if this was in england bitch is just crazy

llow not feeling anything tho gayle humans are animals too, the not feeling anything is probably because u are jaded due to the sh*t u see all the time if that was a bucket full of fetuses we'd both probably not feel anything either

infact im sure people would get more rattled up over dogs because they are cute n make cute noises

chaaaaaatin shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

llow dashing puppies in a river

but woodpecker has a point

eastern europe, no battersea dogs home, no nothing, dog has had bare pups, can't afford to keep em all, no1 wants them, so quick death like birth

jus sayin

of course it's wrong if this was in england bitch is just crazy

llow not feeling anything tho gayle humans are animals too, the not feeling anything is probably because u are jaded due to the sh*t u see all the time if that was a bucket full of fetuses we'd both probably not feel anything either

infact im sure people would get more rattled up over dogs because they are cute n make cute noises

why do people on here go on like the whole of eastern europe is some bleak hellhole

so ignorant

as if there aren't animal cruelty laws in eastern european countries

nah man im not on that eastern europe is bleak ting

im just saying in a place where theres not much public resources like in england sh*t gets a bit rough when you have to deal with situations

if the gash had black hair and said wallah america! while she threw it i would've said iran or something

im not ignorant like that

and it's jokes how u chose to respond to half of my post

as if i didn't refer to england as more of a bleak f*ck*ng hell hole

ironically you chose to perceive the way you are accusing me of perceiving