do u consider mixed race (black&white) people black

Hank Moody

i know how i feel maybe its how i was raised where i grew up or whatever but i always considered myself as black

its how the police have treated me and never really come into question i obviously do realise not everyone will feel the same

about mixed race people and would like to hear how they have come to there bare opinions.

originally The one-drop rule from America stated that any person of mixed heritage would automatically be considered black as to

help the stop of mixed breeding and therefore dilutions of the white bloodline, in the twentieth century it was then passed as a law the Racial Integrity Act of 1924.

a black American writer once said that all mixed race people are different shades of black.

as there are no shade of white u either are or you ain't...

so is it skin tone or culturally awareness that come into play more, or a balance of them both?

most normal black ppl consider them black.

OBV we know what they are made of genetically, but this topic isnt about that and ur a fool if u disagree with what im saying

So what ur saying is a mixed raced girl who has been brought up by her caucasian mother and has no contact with her paternal side is black to you?

OBV we know what they are made of genetically, but this topic isnt about that and ur a fool if u disagree with what im saying

lmao whats a normal black person then

lol

whats the topic about then lol

irony of the last comment is quite sick

So what ur saying is a mixed raced girl who has been brought up by her caucasian mother and has no contact with her paternal side is black to you?

i take mix raced people on a case by case basis

basically

IMO You're more like whatever Your mum is, mixed race people with white mums tend to act more white to me, and vice versa, 'specially with food related matters and their voices.

* waits for a direct comment to be made about a user of the site. pissed that venom idiot is gone, he woulda started an interestin dumb argument here and got ended *

Guest Esquilax

Mixed people are a race in their own right IMO

A lightie is exactly that; a lightie. She's not a lighter black bird (I know that's probably the origin and a massive hole in my argument but still), or a darker white bird, she's a mixed race bird, thassit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Tbh it's a case by case ting. Growing up where I did I just saw them as another shade of black. But as I've grown up and started playing footy across the country you realise there are certain mixed race guys out there who are white in everyway apart from there nappy afro.

So it's definatly a case by case ting

• Upvote 7

A lightie is exactly that; a lightie. She's not a lighter black bird (I know that's probably the origin and a massive hole in my argument but still), or a darker white bird, she's a mixed race bird, thassit.

stop it

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

stop it

Stop what?

Tell me what I said isn't viable

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3