do u consider mixed race (black&white) people black

Hank Moody

realistically tho chaz, u might be lucky and maintaining your childs hair would come naturally to you, like some kinda motherly instinct

Its just lazy chicks, regardless of race, that let their child walk around with frazzled hair

My children will NEVERRRR leave the house looking like they just got out of bed even if it means my hair looks like I've just got out of bed cos theres takes so long. I'll die of shame!

Someone just delete Charlie. One of the most annoying posters on this forum hands down. Just has to go on and on and on with wicked chat or trying to fit in with the crowd. Just shut the f*ck up you stupid bitch. Reading your posts actually gets me angry and I hate the fact that someone as insignificant as you can do that. Can I also assume that Yilmaz is Gray Fox? Not up to date with all the name changes.

/

1.how many black cocks would u say u been thru?

2. is black a requirement or was it just a bonus

3. do they need to be culturally correct or will any Andy peters do

4. how does ur family feel about ur sabotage of there viking bloodline

5. are u now gonna attempt to learn how to cook jollof rice

6. will u now also be pissed when the black guy either dies 1st in the movie or the actors name never makes it onto the movie poster of trailer

7. is the rhythm gonna get u

8. will u now enjoy watermelon

9. if u have a girl will u attempt to relax her nappy hair?

10. are u going to now catch feeling about the way black people are portrayed in eastenders?

LOL

This actaully made me chuckle.

i think i said this a few years ago on here might of been on rwd

but i hate this new breed of lower middle class white girls who have/will have mixed race children but look down on young teen/council estate girls who were generally the stereotype for having mixed race kids

no doubt your future children will have double barrel classic christian names charlie?

preferred it in the 90s when mixed race kids had young mums and were called jaeqwan

I have been lurking on this forum for a few days and reading this thread I just wanted to add that a lot of white women who are going to have mixed raced children will have to be prepared to accept that their kids will find it easier to associate themselves as black.

Unfortunately, their view of themselves will be shaped by society's perception of them and mixed raced people are still largely viewed as black. To get angry at your child because they see themselve as black because they are pushed into that category is to get mad at the wrong person. Your brown child is always going to be different from you and be treated a lot differently from you because there is usually an obvious contrast in appearance.

Recently I found out someone I knew was mixed (half west african and half white), he just looks black and even though he was raised by his white mum he will probably be viewed as a black boy by society.

Yes, raise your child so that they are aware of both heritages but be realistically as to what their racial experience will be. They are mixed raced, but will always be pushed into a certain category by the majority.

• Upvote 3

This thread actually reminds me of the time I heard a white woman talking VERY LOUDLY about her son being accused of a crime and listening to the conviction in his voice that it was a case of mistaken identity (obviously guilty and deluded mother). She spoke for ages about her son's afro for some reason, what bike he was riding and his clothes.

Then she said, 'the woman pointed him out as the boy who stole her bag, but what I don't get is most of the witnesses said the mugger was black TYLER IS MIXED RACE THOUGH!'

1.how many black cocks would u say u been thru?

2. is black a requirement or was it just a bonus

3. do they need to be culturally correct or will any Andy peters do

4. how does ur family feel about ur sabotage of there viking bloodline

5. are u now gonna attempt to learn how to cook jollof rice

6. will u now also be pissed when the black guy either dies 1st in the movie or the actors name never makes it onto the movie poster of trailer

7. is the rhythm gonna get u

8. will u now enjoy watermelon

9. if u have a girl will u attempt to relax her nappy hair?

10. are u going to now catch feeling about the way black people are portrayed in eastenders?

LOL

This actaully made me chuckle.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh sh*t

Mr K expect 5 pos's for that.

real talk tho i can never respect anything yilmaz says again (not that much of what he says gets respected)

money > respect on vip2

perspective please

And I make manies

real talk tho i can never respect anything yilmaz says again (not that much of what he says gets respected)

money > respect on vip2

perspective please

And I make manies

yep, when You're on the internet, You can be anything You want that's right.

• Upvote 1

money > respect on vip2

perspective please

And I make manies

mate we dont know how much u make.

u also claimed to be a bose but jus got sonned by CHARLIECHALK. now i like u on the whole ur an alrite lad im jus saying.

1) Never claimed to be anything

2) Obv you don't know how much I make, but

3) I like you too G. When you lose your pride holla at me, I'll give you a real job. f*ck a CRB.