do u consider mixed race (black&white) people black

Hank Moody

My children could never tell me they're black. They'd get a clip round the ear and sent to my Dads for some reality checks mate.

so ur already saying u will have mixed race babies?

spleenos

Don't be jealous because they won't be yours Jim.

Are you mad? Have you seen the levels I deal with these days?

No but if we REALLY want to go there I've seen the levels you did deal with and you know who I'm talking about and her picture was posted up in one of those "let's laugh at ugly girls" topics.

I've moved on, you should too.

Lol. I never dealt with her fwiw, but as I said, I know PDC man that did.

/

I don't understand how my comments mean I haven't moved on. I hate this sort of dumbarse "you mention X therefore you must still be stuck at Y" kind of logic.

1. Lol ok but good for knowing who I'm on about.

2. You don't know any PDC man. Don't beg PDC it makes you look fat.

3. You're concerned about my future children because you wanted your babies in my belly. It shouldn't matter to you who I have babies with or what shade of the rainbow they are. Clearly, you know I'm engaged to someone which means I will be having kids with them. Get over it.

1. I do indeed, I commented on her.

2. I don't personally, no (and I'm glad about that fact). But I know OF one that she was "going out" with.

3. This is something I won't be commenting on, but I would have regretted my life dearly had I impregnated you. I love your new found arrogance though! I didn't know you were engaged to someone btw, congratulations! Who is it? PMs

1. Greeeeat

2. Greeeeat

3. Really, REALLY, do you want to go there about how much you wanted to be with me? Do you REALLY want to go there. I hope if you answer yes to this question you realise I have no emotions towards you any longer therefore my sharing of infomation does not have any concience attatched to it. Let's do it lad. In regards to who it is, you don't want to know.

Lol. I like it.

Obv the answer is no darling, though I am happy to admit that at one stage in my life I did REALLY want to be with you. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

*conscience

Did man CK Flash it?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL The black kid would have to die first in Casulty, just after the "save the last dance" act.

PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT

She got capped by a white boys she's pissed she's a wogsocket.

I have been lurking on this forum for a few days and reading this thread I just wanted to add that a lot of white women who are going to have mixed raced children will have to be prepared to accept that their kids will find it easier to associate themselves as black.

Unfortunately, their view of themselves will be shaped by society's perception of them and mixed raced people are still largely viewed as black. To get angry at your child because they see themselve as black because they are pushed into that category is to get mad at the wrong person. Your brown child is always going to be different from you and be treated a lot differently from you because there is usually an obvious contrast in appearance.

Recently I found out someone I knew was mixed (half west african and half white), he just looks black and even though he was raised by his white mum he will probably be viewed as a black boy by society.

Yes, raise your child so that they are aware of both heritages but be realistically as to what their racial experience will be. They are mixed raced, but will always be pushed into a certain category by the majority.

What I said from the off. Still pos'd you tho.