worst thing u have ever done

Hank Moody

Done bare evil sh*t bullying violence family attacks. sh*t that makes you feel real bad but there is one that I can remember.

Was one hoe that used to get rinsed by everyone that lived with her nan, one day her nan musa died dno when but she jus said her nan was on holiday and everyone can jam at her yard. Me and 2 friends jus said to her straight were gonna leave food here your not allowed anyone else in here (she used to get beat by other people from her sides as this was suburban area). It went from taking all the food and saying she took it (she used to dip and tick some of it so she knew she was doing bad but not all of it youno) then force her to pay the money back.

She started having to steal from the till at work and selling her nans sh*t to give the money back, after a few weeks she was devestated could notice the change in her mentaly as obviously she was feeling scared anytime we wer near her probably having bare breakdowns, she lost her job got caught and nicked which mean she now couldnt pay off the fine. At first we was discussing it with her and me an my boy was like rah we should pimp her out (was a serious thought at the time) but didnt really know how to go about it, in the end we agreed on her setting up her older sister and brother in law for a burgz while they were on holiday, took everything out the house laptops,desktop PC, kids ps2, tellys, jewlerry, car. power tools, kitchen sh*t etc etc. musta come back on holiday fully f*cked but the worst bit girl was still ticking.

Her sis clocked about the sh*t but she was too shook to snitch us up so her family disowned her, she was living in some squalor in her nans old house obviously the womans dead, bitch even sold the silver photo frames that used to have pics of her gdad in, obviously the house was a shithole cos we jus used to reach there weigh up smoke grade eat fast food and basically violate the gaff masivelly.

One day she went off the map no phone no1 in the yard when we took off the door so we try burn it down.

Never even knew what happened to her

lulz

if this is true you are inhuman.

C/S

The worst thing ive done that i can think of ..

I remember in school we used to get rubber bands and use your fingers as a catapult.. i remember one time there was a supply teacher and everyone in the class was on a hype, so i was playing about using the rubber band as a catapult , then i lined up this guy and hit him bang on in the eye.. hes eye was bloodshot for about a month after that..

i felt guilty for timeee

we ran a supply teacher out of the class

his name was Mr Matu and he replaced our beloved and kinda hot (at the time) Miss Delaney

he came and and started teaching us computing and not really helping / f*ckin sh*t up for everyone

so i started printing "f*ck mr matu bring back miss delaney" on the printer

then jus quickly go into print queue and delete the job history

so the head IT woman goes around everyones pcs and finds nothing

one time

even put a footnote - Shabaz Khan 3I (name and class)

they pulled him up and he was raging :lol:

guy was a prick

edit: in the end miss delaney came back. she wore skirts and i fancied her

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In college days was in my boys whip n stopped at sum traffic lights. One kinda bum lightie was in the car next 2 us at the lights innit so I started chattin sum vybes to her. Any way her white bredrin in the car starts piping n is like 'sorry we don't do black boys'. I looked at the lightie who didnt say owt but looked nervous so I threw wot was left out my drink into her car n sum food. The lightie got most of it cah she was in passenger side. lights were still on red so I just looked at them and my bredrin drove off when lights hit amber. The bitches were shock.

Bk in day sumtimes we used to hit pizza hut at lunch 2 steal from the buffet. 1 day 1 of the waiters clocked n was like what u doin? there was bare niggaz so we abused him a bit then acouple of us just ran out wi the whole pizzas. was fukin jk tho cah the pizza were still in the pans! we ran 2 outside marks n spencers ate pizza then left pans outside n ran. didn't go bk there 4 a while.

• Upvote 3

I think the worst ive done which i know im goin hell for is R*pe...

My ex was known for being a slag, i knew deep down she wud cheat so all the time i was bare possesive and angry allll the time...anything she did which was wrong id make her life hell...id destroyed her slowly tbh but at the saME time i felt like a syco and i cudnt stop myself

we was both drinkin n arguing as usual she tried leaving me and i wudnt let her, then i did it........

i talk to her now and again she never mentions it, she never said a word the next day...i dunno thinkin bout it now, weva she was expectin it or what....

this aint a lie i wish it was cus she must have told everyone how f*cked up my head was wen i was wid her....to the point were id make her walk around naked, and eat food of the floor .....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

My ex was known for being a slag, i knew deep down she wud cheat so all the time i was bare possesive and angry allll the time...anything she did which was wrong id make her life hell...id destroyed her slowly tbh but at the saME time i felt like a syco and i cudnt stop myself

we was both drinkin n arguing as usual she tried leaving me and i wudnt let her, then i did it........

i talk to her now and again she never mentions it, she never said a word the next day...i dunno thinkin bout it now, weva she was expectin it or what....

this aint a lie i wish it was cus she must have told everyone how f*cked up my head was wen i was wid her....to the point were id make her walk around naked, and eat food of the floor .....

LMAO

rick-ross-summer-jam.jpg

B A W S E ! ! ! ! !

• Upvote 7

Done bare evil sh*t bullying violence family attacks. sh*t that makes you feel real bad but there is one that I can remember.

Was one hoe that used to get rinsed by everyone that lived with her nan, one day her nan musa died dno when but she jus said her nan was on holiday and everyone can jam at her yard. Me and 2 friends jus said to her straight were gonna leave food here your not allowed anyone else in here (she used to get beat by other people from her sides as this was suburban area). It went from taking all the food and saying she took it (she used to dip and tick some of it so she knew she was doing bad but not all of it youno) then force her to pay the money back.

She started having to steal from the till at work and selling her nans sh*t to give the money back, after a few weeks she was devestated could notice the change in her mentaly as obviously she was feeling scared anytime we wer near her probably having bare breakdowns, she lost her job got caught and nicked which mean she now couldnt pay off the fine. At first we was discussing it with her and me an my boy was like rah we should pimp her out (was a serious thought at the time) but didnt really know how to go about it, in the end we agreed on her setting up her older sister and brother in law for a burgz while they were on holiday, took everything out the house laptops,desktop PC, kids ps2, tellys, jewlerry, car. power tools, kitchen sh*t etc etc. musta come back on holiday fully f*cked but the worst bit girl was still ticking.

Her sis clocked about the sh*t but she was too shook to snitch us up so her family disowned her, she was living in some squalor in her nans old house obviously the womans dead, bitch even sold the silver photo frames that used to have pics of her gdad in, obviously the house was a shithole cos we jus used to reach there weigh up smoke grade eat fast food and basically violate the gaff masivelly.

One day she went off the map no phone no1 in the yard when we took off the door so we try burn it down.

Never even knew what happened to her

lulz

f*ck*ng hell.

Where were your parents son?

Pretty sure you weren't brought up with both or you lived on a council estate.

One day you lot will meet a chick that will make you not wanna leave the bedroom ever, such is the sexual compatibilty between you and her.

Well I met a woman years ago that fit that bill. She didn't offer f*ck all else but it took me the better part of 2 years to realise it so I dumped her. The problem is we had become slightly addicted to each other and she was far from interested in breaking up, so we spent the next few months still beating.

Well after a few months I let my d*ck lead my head and I got back together with this chick. A truly foolish mistake and I had to make her realise it so we broke up again, this time without the sex, but the bitch kept showing up in the most annoying spots work, family do's and the like... Yeah a f*ck*ng stalker. So I had to find a way to break her, I mean proper break it psychologically.

So we got back together, but didn't f*ck for a month. I took her to a hotel and was the perfect gentleman.

While we was f*ck*ng I stopped, and while inside her I calmly explained that I didn't wanna be with her anymore.

With tears in her eyes I pulled out, put my clothes on and went home. She didn't move, she just lay there.

That outta break it right? The psychology of leaving her while f*ck*ng her musta screwed her up to the point of either wanting to kill herself or me...

She did neither obviously. Every now and again she turns up. She ain't as intense as she used to be, with the calls and the emails and facebook and turning up at my old workplace ect. But she will probably par me for the next long time

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol woodpecker that was a deep story

but i have limimted sympathy for the girl. you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. any girl who lets guys like woodpecker (no offence bro, you said you'd changed since then) and his boys into their gaff to smoke and sell drugs from is asking for trouble