worst thing u have ever done

Hank Moody

Ermmmm done a lot of sh*t thats deep and that won't be getting repeated on an internet forum

However, one thing that always gets me to this day is how I'd treated females in the past, c/s the people who have manipulated them and sh*t, them type of things catch up to ya when a moment of clarity comes and you clock how it mustve f*cked them up

Had an ex who was madly in love, when we split she went a bit off the rails cause she couldn't cope...couple years later she's with this lad and she has her life back on track etc etc (i posted this story in the venting thread a while back iirc) and she still always used to bang on about me to this boyfriend at the time (we didnt even speak no more she just couldnt move on from me) but this lad began to hate me and he was a proper prick/p*ssy aswell, he'd always bitch about me to mutuals and always try stair me out when we where both in a club. At first i didnt give a f*ck but after a while it began to piss me off, confronted him about it enough times and he'd bottle it and say 'nah theres no problem' then after a while I got fed up, news got back to him that I was gonna slap the sh*t outta him next time he does it (i felt it was a disrespect cause he worked in asda and i couldnt even walk round there with me mum helping her shop without the prick stairing at me to the point me mum would be on to it) but after that every time he'd be in the same place as me when i was on me own or with the lads hed cut off so I end up getting back in touch with the ex (his missus) making her fall in love with me, f*ck*ng her, recording it, getting proof etc etc and exposing it all. Word is it ruined him badly.

I dont give a f*ck about him and thats not why I regret it, I regret it for how I treated the ex.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

What you mean ghost writer I can write bare good and more descriptive than you and my work will actually get publicised but if you mean just change my name then thats cool was the idea anyway

Examples of bare good writing or Ghost is you TBH

Works for Katie Price

• Upvote 1

What you mean ghost writer I can write bare good and more descriptive than you and my work will actually get publicised but if you mean just change my name then thats cool was the idea anyway

He is probably talking about your punctuation and grammar.

You may want to throw in a couple of full stops bro.

Bullied a teacher out of her career

Went on eats

One kid in school hacked me after I humiliated him in nutmeg rush. I grabbed his hair back with my left hand and punched him in the throat with my right in one fluid movement. Hospital.

Two girls tried to happy slap me so I threw one over a wall. She broke her leg, almost missed GCSEs. Few girls would talk to me until the end of school afterwards.

Saw a guy in college leave his keys in his ped, so I took them and was running after him to give them back. For some reason I just had a change of heart, and took the lock, the helmet and drove it to my boys down the road from college. The rest is history, drove past him walking to the station for the rest of the year. Felt guilty but f*ck getting nicked.

A very good friend of mine has f*cked the sister of another very good friend I have, I found out and have remained silent. This is probably the worst thing I have done thus far. (or it feels like it)

Prolly got more

aint done much bad sh*t.

dumped my ex on graduation day, her best friend (who is a guy) was like when he sees me its gonna be bloody rehrehreh

told my bro when i was younger that mum didnt love him cos he was being an utter annoying prick to me for time

called out my teacher for being dyslexic when he told the story about his 'friend' for finding out he was dyslexic after he finished his a levels, the story was clearly about him and sh*t got a bit emosh.

used to get into trouble in school got threatened with expulsion over some dumbshit but was really nothing major just stole someone elses school books and they were like rah the way you're heading you're going to be kicked out soon.

tbh teachers didnt like me so were overly harsh when i did sh*t

f*ck punctuation this is more on a wiley tip just throw a couple of commas in at random ideally NOT in the right places and BOOM your done

lol, f*ck that. Wiley is an old man writing like a dyslexic 10 year old. He types like he spazing and foaming at the mouth when he is on the keybaord.

• Upvote 4

Guest Esquilax

Lol bowel

You need a ghost writer

Not bad, but not good ENOUGH

No send

Lol was just copying off the page, obviously I know thats wrong just at the time of writing and reading through it many times I didnt notice/care. Still f*ck you :)

Not even talking about the spelling error bro, it's deeper than crap

Lol I remember when me and my boy made our English teacher cry and punch a window through

we must have found out that he was in some band out of school cos some other busy body found his myspace

it made us crease cos he is such an introverted character, and the fact we new about his personal life gave us sick ammuntion

the band was called something gay "skoon and Hutton"

the whole lesson we kept shouting it out and he was on the verge of tears, all stuttering sh*t like "how do you know... I'm telling the head"

the whole class was rinsing him then I remember asking "do you have groupies doe?" and it seemed to hit a raw nerve cos he banged the table and shouted "fuuuuuuuck

then me and a few others started stirrin sh*t with the customary "awwahahahahahah"

so lesson finishes now and for some dumb reason he was reverting to juvenile methods, only letting 1 pupil go at a time and he kept me and 2 of my mates behind last and gave us some silly talk

he let us go and then we kept screaming "skoooooooooooon, your singing is shhhhhhiiiiiitttttttt"

then he flips runs up to the window bangs it starts crying, has some emosh breakdown and run to the staff room askin for them to call aberlamps

There was blood pissing everywhere mad puddles on the stairwell etc

I felt like a c*nt after cos I thought he may have cut a main artery and if summin happened to him it would have been on my conscience

luckily he was kool, and he didn't grass us up, probably cos he was embarrassed and felt like the spineless c*nt he was

/

remember another a time I made this science teacher cry cos she looked like a dyke and had mad sweat patches

was shouting out "sweaty lesbian your c*nt must stink"

she try snake me, but I just blamed it on some other yute cos it was his last day of skool wen it happened and wen my head of year questioned me the yute had left. Got away with that

/

school in the younger years was actually joke, bare old memories comin back now

• Upvote 2

Lol bowel

You need a ghost writer

Not bad, but not good ENOUGH

No send

Lol was just copying off the page, obviously I know thats wrong just at the time of writing and reading through it many times I didnt notice/care. Still f*ck you :)

Not even talking about the spelling error bro, it's deeper than crap

i find yur jokes very much hit and miss material

that was a miss