Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lemons

Engaged/Married Gang

Guest Lemons

Where do you start looking for engagement rings?Obviously I've googled them and had a little flick around the net but does anyone have any recommendations?Also, in regards to cost, is the 1-2 month salary thing still true?Any recommendations/advice will be greatly appreciated.

• Downvote 2

if i had spent 2-3months wages on the ring the missus would have killed me, i think mine cost £200, i walked into a jewellery store, saw the one i knew she'd like and bought it. U gotta be decisive, they all look fairly similar anyway so there's no point going in 20 diff stores. U gonna pop the question then lemons u dark horse?

Woah Lemons, you've like turned into a massive love ball.Dont feel you have to spend any certain amount, find something she will like and go with yoru heart.Good luck.

Don't bother with the 3 months salary thing because the ACTUAL amount is 1 months salary and there is no point getting a ring for how much it costs, get a pretty ring you know she will like irrespective of how much it costs she will appreciate it.

Guest Esquilax

WhoahIs this the same bird you were gonna abandon for a new like in the Netherlandz?/ Good luck I guess, bit weirded out tbh