Engaged/Married Gang

Guest Lemons

what did her parents say?I asked her mum for permission, she said "Good luck, she always said she doens't want to get marrier". She has since admitted that she handled it badly and is pretty chuffed.did you do the ask for her hand in marrige thing? (does that happen IRL?)Not in so many words, but I propositioned her (no Joe)what did your parents say?They knew I was going to do it before I did, pretty frickin happy (they think she's awesome)

You know wickedest ting is man aint invited meknown him since he was 6and no invitedaaaarkhead
You're on the list bro. Who sends out invites 2 years in advance with no venue booked?

Guest Rorschach
You know wickedest ting is man aint invited meknown him since he was 6and no invitedaaaarkhead
You're on the list bro. Who sends out invites 2 years in advance with no venue booked?
You know I'm busy bro. If it gets nearer the time you know I'm gonna have a gig or be touring or could even be in bin if I don't buss case.Need to get the dates sorted nao.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
eric why r u in here. this isnt the civil partnership thread bro
A parabolic aluminized reflector lamp (also PAR light, PAR can, or simply PAR) is a type of electric lamp that is widely used in commercial, residential, and transportation illumination.
  • Upvote 1