Has anyone on here ever...

Guest WAVESURFER

Guest Awesome Kong

Allow mentioning me surfer, I don't mention you if I have nothing good to say, thought you was doing the same until the other day when you seemed to have sent for me. If you didn't care about the negs/pos you wouldn't have made 2 topics about it. You are crying over a forum, what do these pos/negs do for your life? Nothing!

/

Last time I'll talk to you on here, no point and you'll just start this beef again like you're doing now.

Guest WAVESURFER

Not sure what you hoped to achieve by making this topic but guessing by 1 and 1/2 page of replies and you not getting lots of pos's i guess you failed?

But surely if you didn't care you wouldn't have made this topic and you wouldn't done the same thing back to me 2 days in a row :confused:

Pretty sad you let something so small on an internet forum get to you, hate to see what you do to a female/male when they turn you down tbh

Everyone knows I am a weirdo you might aswel make a topic asking is Polow a stupid f*cking prick is Thun a conspiracy theorist is Kurios in touch with her spiritual side is wavesurfer a wave scottish goon who mods a forum and goes round scotland saying oww oww to his white friends

:Y:

Feel free to ban you sure you contribute more to this forum then me with your constant moaning and banning off people

I made this topic to show you that your behaviour is not normal.

18 'No's and 3 'Yes's = Mission accomplished.

So now, rather than get into the same old boring back and forward sh*t with you and the rest of the usual suspects (Flat Eric, Special K etc), and face another barrage of abuse for being Scottish/white/a mod from characters who I know absolutely nothing about, I'm locking this.

• Downvote 1