THIS IS YOUR PROTECTION

We're a service funded by the government that targets forums with high volumes of young and volatile internet users who don't understand the repercussions of their actions which in some instances have led to death.

We appreciate your concerns but we're only here to keep control over potential hazards.

If you'd like to know more about our service and how you can be involved in controlling or restraining volatile behaviour on the internet then feel free to personal message me.

• Upvote 2

Vip2 was brought into light in our offices with a orange danger alert regarding recent videos posted on the website that highlighted indecent images of violent nature, we recommend that such videos are prevented from accessing the masses in the future before protection is taken.

Loso, we do not accept the positive and negative feature to have an uncontrolable effect towards you and your life outside the internet and in this instance we're out of bounds in relation to being able to offer our service.

Have a good e-night.

• Upvote 2

We're a service funded by the government that targets forums with high volumes of young and volatile internet users who don't understand the repercussions of their actions which in some instances have led to death.

We appreciate your concerns but we're only here to keep control over potential hazards.

If you'd like to know more about our service and how you can be involved in controlling or restraining volatile behaviour on the internet then feel free to personal message me.

i am planning to take over the world ... i dare you to stop me baldie

• Downvote 1

Vip2 was brought into light in our offices with a orange danger alert regarding recent videos posted on the website that highlighted indecent images of violent nature, we recommend that such videos are prevented from accessing the masses in the future before protection is taken.

Loso, we do not accept the positive and negative feature to have an uncontrolable effect towards you and your life outside the internet and in this instance we're out of bounds in relation to being able to offer our service.

Have a good e-night.

lol tulse cant spell uncontrollable

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Have a good e-night.

haha u and I know both know how they came to light

legend.