wats birms like?

lilwarrior

It's alright. Got your shopping and night spots. But TBH, it's just not London. I don't know about other people, but it feels like after a certain time there is pretty much no life unless it's a pub, betting shop or a shoobs.

And like others said, a large amount of guys have a problem if you are from London for whatever reason, so go about your business. Don't try and play Rambo or think guys there are moist because of the accent. Certain man will shoot up parties for fun, no hype.

But for uni, it's alright still. I assume you will be coming back to London every few weeks or so, so you'll be cool, plus it's good to get out of the bits for a while sometimes.

however i doubt ur ODT still

This isthe kind of c*nt you will find in Birms

posbegger be gone

LOL son, look at my profile. I have more negs than I know what to do with. Do you really think I give a f*ck whether ppl neg or pos me?

but asians are never on this ting

even when they're on this ting they're never really on this ting

lol, I'm not gonna turn this into something or argue but I'm just saying I've observed that asians often aren't 'on this ting' unless they're outnumbering

are you on this ting?

not sending

It's alright. Got your shopping and night spots. But TBH, it's just not London. I don't know about other people, but it feels like after a certain time there is pretty much no life unless it's a pub, betting shop or a shoobs.

And like others said, a large amount of guys have a problem if you are from London for whatever reason, so go about your business. Don't try and play Rambo or think guys there are moist because of the accent. Certain man will shoot up parties for fun, no hype.

But for uni, it's alright still. I assume you will be coming back to London every few weeks or so, so you'll be cool, plus it's good to get out of the bits for a while sometimes.

I swear you went Cov? Coz that doesn't sound like Brum to me.

Also, you never said anything to me about how lucky you were to not get to that assessment centre that time! Bet you feel better now no?

Yeah Cov is like that, but like to of the times I went Brum it felt like that. Other times it didn't.

And yeah, I don't really check the venting thread but yeah guess me not getting it was a blessing in disguise. Shame for you though. What's your plan of action? Did you complete the CIPFA or do you have to try and finish that somewhere else?

thing is tho its always the asians u least expect to be 'on this thing'

i knwo for a fact my butchers are fully on it.. but to you or your own kind theyd look liike any swathy fresh guys

end of the day u cant really be on it if u have sh*t to lose... im not on it at all.. i have a career and responsibilitys now.. black people tend not to have these so have nothin to lose

isit?

• Upvote 1

but asians are never on this ting

even when they're on this ting they're never really on this ting

lol, I'm not gonna turn this into something or argue but I'm just saying I've observed that asians often aren't 'on this ting' unless they're outnumbering

are you on this ting?

not sending

Not when there's weapons or I'm stupidly outnumbered, but on average yes, I am on this ting.

• Downvote 1