I AM NOT HARRY POTTER LOOL

Guest28

Jose Mourinho has warned Real Madrid fans not to expect him to perform miracles after stepping into the Bernabeu hotseat.

The Portuguese coach has won 17 trophies in the last eight years at Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan, including two Champions League titles, while Real have endured a relative barren run.

The Spanish giants' last Champions League crown came in 2002 and they have been trophyless for the last two years.

Real have had nine coaches in the last seven years and had decided on Mourinho as Manuel Pellegrini's successor even before they saw his Inter side win the Champions League final at the Bernabeu in May.

Mourinho's first league match in charge was a disappointing 0-0 draw away to Real Mallorca on Sunday.

But the new boss has told those expecting immediate success that he needs time to implement his philosophy and get his six new signings to settle in.

No magic

"Look, I'm a coach, I'm not Harry Potter," he told AS. "He is magical, but in reality there is no magic. Magic is fiction and football is real.

"I have been in Madrid a couple of months and we've had 40 training sessions. Do you know how many training sessions we have had together, including the new signings? Not 10. I repeat: not 10.

"The easiest thing for me would have been not to change anything, to play like we played last year and keep the structure that already existed," Mourinho added.

"That would have been easier to start the season, but it would have been misleading. That's not the direction that I want to go."

And Mourinho urged those concerned by Sunday's draw that there is still a long way to go in the season.

"Early matches are always very strange," he said. "Bayern lost this weekend, Inter drew, Juventus lost, Manchester United drew with Fulham.

Good omen

"I'll say one thing for the superstitious - my seasons at Porto and Inter always started with a draw. In Porto, we then won four titles and at Inter we got two in the first season and three in the second.

"I do not see a draw as a drama on the first day. Winning this game was not a pre-requisite for a great season. But I'm not going to lie, obviously I wanted to win my first game."

Mesut Ozil and Sami Khedira were both lured to the Bernabeu after impressive performances for Germany at this summer's World Cup and both featured from the bench at Mallorca.

"It's not easy for the Germans," added Mourinho. "They do not speak a word of Spanish. They can just say 'buenos dias' and 'hola'.

"The work we do is intense and luckily I have an assistant who speaks some German and has given them my instructions.

"But it's not easy for my message to get across as I wish. In addition, the social life of the group is still zero for them. Patience. Give them time."

link- http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6352515,00.html

the most reslest guy ever, he just tells it how it is :lol: