Mixed relationships?

Woodpecker

What charliechalk has been posting recently just made me think, if my boy had a wifey that was white and hes black, I would autimatically assume that its not serious and wont last. In my experience it never does. But I got white male friends and also female black friends and I would ALWAYS assume that as serious. Dno why that is so predetermined in my mind but just clocked it tonight whats your opinions?

• Downvote 6

Lol I only know 2 black dads that have stayed around for their mix race sons

And I know my bro has been there always for his yute, him and the mum are finished ATM but were together 5 years before hand, and from what I have gathered they still have a ting goin on

Depends on the man tbh

i know what woods is gettin at, but rele it is dwn to the individual man and how he's been brought up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

furtheest id go is mixed rate

not that i dont like the whities we can still bang

but when im settling down, mixed or black, purely for the cultural stuff

would be a double win if the mixed rate chick was raised by her african parent

are lighties mixed rate?

8IM HIGH AS f*ck ON ZOPICLON SO IGNORE ANY SPELLING MIMISSTAKES N WHAT NOT

old couple across the road, womans white, mans black think dere like 70 sumin. Musta been difficult for them but boy they seem happy together all these years so it shows its possible.

It's all down to reasons you got with someone and how compatible you are. In this day and age you have the people following stereotypes but then you have the genuine people who do actually have a connection.

Love dont exist that much in 2010 anyway.

• Upvote 2

also

my boy (african) who is only 22 - his girl (whos white) got preggers and they has a 3 year old son

him and the mum split up maybe 1 year after the child was born. he takes the boy on average about 3 days a week

works hard as hell to pay his rent and money towards his son

got a lot of respect for him. its certain people either - reckless with the girls they bang and the protection they use

and/or just cant cope with the responsibility

sometimes these women are to blame aswell. i know of one ultimate waste woman who lied about being on the pill, she got pregnant told the guy - he was like "well i have a family back home we had an understanding this was a one night stand and you were on birth control"

he went back to his family and the kid never met his father. they are both waste in this scenario

i dont promote

know a white girl who had a mixed kid just so she wouldnt go jail, obviously the colour of the kid is not relevant

i dont care either way, i hope not to breed a white girl and have some wierd looking white kid, not racist but my order is to breed a mix raced chick, then black, then latino, then white, but obviously if i fall in love then ill go with the flow not having kids til late 20s anyway so im good

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nt gna lie i was walkin down a street and saw a black man ... A youbg jamaican man .. Ge was holdib his sons hand

Like i stopped and looked coz i cudnt remember the last time i saw a blak man with his kid

I didnt even mean it in a bad way i jus startled

I think he clocked on haha i mus ave been very obviius

Probably grabbed his sons hand because he saw an afghan kiddy fiddler approaching.

• Upvote 5