Mixed relationships?

Woodpecker

im in a mixed relationship atm with a black jamaicain and also with a white italian

end of the day i will marry and raise my children with a white english though

also its funny how many dirty looks i get from black guys when i am with a black girl, one guy directly said to me "you wouldn't know what to do with that" when i was with her. i dont mind it when u take our girls so pls extend the courtesy to me and let me live my life.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

im in a mixed relationship atm with a black jamaicain and also with a white italian

also its funny how many dirty looks i get from black guys when i am with a black girl, one guy directly said to me "you wouldn't know what to do with that" when i was with her. i dont mind it when u take our girls so pls extend the courtesy to me and let me live my life.

Your in two relationships at the same time?

Guest Blue State Of Mind

I always take mixed relationships as a joke, and i think this is partly down to my friends. Most of them are black and treat white girls in general as hoes there for the sole purpose to beat and get head off.

Your in two relationships at the same time?

yes

How is the guy waste in this scenario

fallin for a 1 night stand tellin him he's on the pill

knowin he made that mistake and not standing by his child.

pretty much

the boy has never met his father. all he knows is his country of origin.

technically he (AFAIK) has half brothers and sisters and a whole culture and family that he will never have any knowledge of, or be a part of

Guest Esquilax

@Steven

Why is whitemale/blackfem more taboo? Have never come across this..

Not really taboo

Just a lot less frequent

Most white guys arent interested in black women and most black women arent interested in white guys.

Takes an exceptional black bird to be attractive to a white man TBH.

And I think I speak for the whole Lower Middle Class Gangsthem

Guest Esquilax

get more white men talking to me, promising me disneyland than others

Could be cuz i live in highgate

Could be cuz i have big titties and long legs

Maybe they can see you have a nice personality from our aura?

:lol: Nah it's the tits

I have an uncle (not really an uncle) who married a white woman and his two sons did the same and now the bloodline he started see him as an outsider and he feels uncomfortable during the family gatherings and that. That's a bit messed still, I have a thing for Elizabethan beauties, faces sculpted from fine alabaster and a longing for the simpler times, but I'm not looking to find myself in that situation where I open the door for the in-laws and they slip me a wrinkled fiver and their coats.