International Week

TF S4DK

if anything in this country real madrid are on tv live more then chelsera/man utd/arsenal

Theo Walcott is likely to be out for “four to six weeks”, according to Arsène Wenger.Speaking to TV Online on Thursday, the Arsenal manager confirmed the extent of the ankle injury picked up by the 21-year-old playing for England on Tuesday night.It was announced earlier this week that Wenger will be without Robin van Persie for a similar length of time but, on the upside, Samir Nasri has recovered quicker than expected after knee surgery and could even be involved this weekend against Bolton. He’ll definitely be back for SC Braga on Wednesday.“The tackle looked quite bad,” said the Arsenal manager. “When you see how it turned his ankle I thought it would be three or four days or it would be four to six weeks. Unfortunately it will be four to six weeks. We had some good news about the scan because at some stage we were scared it could be worse. But overall it is a question of patience and rehabilitation.”The same is true for Van Persie, who suffered his ankle injury at Blackburn a fortnight ago.“That is bad news,” said Wenger. “At the start we were optimistic. Maybe a bit too much, thinking it would be one or two weeks. But the damage was bigger than expected and he will be four to six weeks.”However the bad news ends there, with more positive suggestions about Nasri.“He could even be involved against Bolton,” said Wenger. “He has had a very good preparation and joins in [training] tomorrow. If needed I will integrate him in the squad for Bolton but for sure he will be back for our first Champions League game against Braga.”The manager added that Squillaci, Djourou and Denilson are “all physically available to play and to start. It is just a question of selection”.Meanwhile Aaron Ramsey is on course for his November return. “Aaron is running,” said Wenger. “He is in the normal process but he is a little bit more long-term.”Meanwhile Nicklas Bendtner (groin) is still “three to four weeks away”.

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Time to allow lamps ?
nah blood Lamps better than 16 yr old f*cker Geraaaaaard. Need to get a new centre mid sorted n Johnson has to start every game nw coz he's 2 sik.
Lampard better than Gerrard.Lol speechless.
he is better u ponce. stay speechless.
In what way is he better?He certainly hasn't perform better for England.

Guest Blue State Of Mind
Lol @ casillas not being good. Not many keepers been better than him last 5 years. Julio cesar was my personal fav last season and valdes was best in la liga last season. Beg noone ever compares given to casillas. (I've also noticed how people have suddenly stopped rating given the past 6 months-something I've been saying for a few years now but whatever)/I see a few banega>> comments. Take it he was sick?Was absolutely frightening all last season and against malaga this season he ran the game. Different class
Other than international football every 2 years and the odd classico how much have you really seen of casillas? in depth, in the same way you see ceaseless footage of every move, save or mistake the likes of cech, reina or van der sar make? you can protest as much you want but the answer is obviously not much.Cesar was your personal fav last season because his team won the CL. no other reason then that. some guys are so cluesless but want to dress up their ingorance by dropping players from other leagues. Pathetic to be honest.
Hit the nail on the head.
This is why you two jokers need to be banned or need to settle down. How much have I seen of casillas?!? Aim that question elsewhere son I f*ck*ng beg you. Just because you don't watch him play 90mins every week doesn't mean I don't. Someone tell these jokers PLEASE. All three I said should be banned are the same three questioning what I know about spanish football. Cbl
Anyone who watched football last season would clearly agree that Reina was better than Casillas.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind
lol these new posters are killing me, the cheek to question Alex's knowledge of anything related to Spain like he isn't sat there with a bottle of San Miguel and a plate of paella while he's posting.
Lol why the f*ck are you d*ckriding, i don't believe anyone who says Casillas was better than Reina last season watches Spanish football.