Minecraft

Guest Esquilax

• 3 weeks later...

u lot need to get this, or just watch some vids

its soo fun.

Theres 2 different types, theres the old creative mode, which was what i posted, where u get unlimited amount of blocks and can build what you want, offline or online. This mode is called Classic Creative ; and its free.

then theres the new survival mode, where you start off with nothing in this huge world, but have to craft tools and mine materials to build shelters/homes whatever u want and weapons to kill off the mobs that dry to kill you. Which is currently in Alpha, close to beta,

Minecraft Alpha. Half price now, and you will get the full game half price if you purchase now.

http://www.youtube.com/user/davidr64yt#p/c/E005D335B57338D1/0/4bh4EexJO4I

this guy has a long run of episodes on his channel, watching the videos will give you an insight of what its like.

Some prefer to watch, some prefer to play; but its enjoyable either way.

yeah notch, the guy who dev'd the game, quit his game development job, n finished this game,

paypal shut his account down recently cus he had over $750k in it :blink: :blink: (he got his account back)

lol @ this sort of money for a game thats not even in beta :o

this game is very more-ish, ended up playing it for a couple hours yesterday

ventured into some huge cave that kept spiralling downwards, tried to cross some lava and ended up dead

i lost everything, all the diamonds, gold, redstone all the fruits of hard labour. plus i couldnt find my base when i respawned

i'm never playing it again

this game is very more-ish, ended up playing it for a couple hours yesterday

ventured into some huge cave that kept spiralling downwards, tried to cross some lava and ended up dead

i lost everything, all the diamonds, gold, redstone all the fruits of hard labour. plus i couldnt find my base when i respawned

i'm never playing it again

:rofl: :rofl:

too bad man, when i find them cave systems i ALWAYS get lost. I had an abundance of diamond , iron and coal that i didnt want to loose, had to make a pilla n dig upwards to escape lol.

if u come across lava, its safer to throw water to turn it to obsidian, rather than try to block the source.

if your ever on some online play holla @ me

• 6 months later...