HELP ME.

lade_lucie_brixton

HI PEOPLE.I NEED A BIT OF HELP ERE I HAVE BIN SEEING THIS BOY 4 ABOUT 5 WEEKS NOW.I C HIM EVERYDAY AND HE LIKES ME ALOT I LIKE HIM 2 A BIT 2 MUCH.I THINK I MIGHT B IN LOVE WID HIM.LOL biggrin.gif DO U THINK I SHOULD TELL HIMHELP HELP HELP HELPREALLY DONT NO WHAT 2 DO?
you sure its not lust?

i think you should look out for al the digns hun, that he actually likes you in that way too.. you dont wanna look stupid when ou say it.. you wanna at least know that he feels that way too..just tell him that although you've onyl been together a little while you REALLY care abput him and see how it goes from there ??

well me n dan have only been seeing each other for 6 weeks i knew right from the start i loved him i fell for him as soon as i met him i aint normally the fall in love at first sight type but it just happened and i truley do love dan (madnlooney) i feel stupid sometimes cos i ask myself well does he really feel the same way? and if so why??my advice to you is as you are young take each day as it comes, take a step back from your relationship and look at it how is he with you does he make you laugh,smile,cry and happy??? does he share he's thoughts and emotions with you mind you men an emotions well they just dont go lol but still !!!! seriously tho how does he treat you??? are you friends as well as lovers? see thats where alot of people go wrong yes they may be attracted sexually but when it comes to sitting down and having a conversation then thats where they realise they really are not ment to be so the most important question is !! are you two good mates ???? as well as lovers!!!! biggrin.gif

well i havent told him yet but we went 2 a party last nite and he told me he cares about me alot without me manchaneing anything.and he said he,s begining 2 fall 4me.he,s taking me somewhere special 2morow fingers crossed.. biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so how did it go.Ive been with my man for nearly 2 years now and we met in a supermarket (of all the places).he is 5 years older than me and we haven't slept together because sex aint everything these days.he is not only my lover he is also my best friend, we do every thing together.If i wern't with him then i don't really know what i would do and we are so in love.He tells me he loves me every day and i do the same.We take each day as it comes because you never know what mite happen.So my advice is let nature take it's casue biggrin.gif

AH THANK U LOVE.ACTUALLY I DONE THAT LET NATURE TAKE ITS COURSES.AND LAST NITE HE TOLD ME HE FELL IN LOVE WID ME ALONG TIME AGO JUST DIDNT WANA TELL ME INCASE I DID,NT FILL THE SAME WAY BUT THATS HOW I FELT BUT WERE HAPPILY IN LOVE NOW.i,ve bin wid him 6 weeks 2day but ive know him 4 about 4 5months threw mutual friends.thanks 4 da advice every1 ya big biggrin.gif

innit look at me ( look your not looking he he he lmfao) .... serious i totally gave up on being with a man i were gonna start looking for a women   :wink:  then dan came along and well 2 months on he's made me the happiest women alive  biggrin.gif
awwwwwwwww bless ya! that is soooo sweet!