Sign in to follow this  
Lurchie

Ronaldo secures PFA award double

Ronaldo secures PFA award double

Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year at a gala dinner in London.The 22-year-old winger is the first player to win both awards in the same season since Andy Gray in 1977.The Portuguese has recovered from the controversy of last year's World Cup to help United battle for three trophies.Chelsea striker Didier Drogba was second and Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes third in the senior award.Cesc Fabregas of Arsenal was second and Tottenham's Aaron Lennon third in the voting for the young player award.
Blup Blup... Deserved Awards.

Without Ronaldo in the Prem Chelski would have run away with the title by now. They would almost certainly have secured a Quad cos the title would have been won by now.Best player in the World right now. Props to him!

beckham done the same ting (comin bak frm controversy n media etc) frm the 98 world cup n he helped man u win the treble that season :Drolleyes2.gif

beckham done the same ting (comin bak frm controversy n media etc) frm the 98 world cup n he helped man u win the treble that season  :Drolleyes2.gif
please dont jinx itwe havent even played milan yet

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Props, still unsure why Essien wasnt even nominated

i think benni mcarthy been slept on. hes been as good as berbatov at leasthow the f*ck is gerrard in der lol. scholes too. essien, lamps n fabregas been better then themgotta be fake. 1 chelsea player lol

Scholes has been sick this season Tyred what you on about?If Arsenal were still in any contention for the title or cups, i think Fabregas would have won the young player award.Well done Ronaldo.

Scholes has been sick this season Tyred what you on about?If Arsenal were still in any contention for the title or cups, i think Fabregas would have won the young player award.Well done Ronaldo.
scholes has been average imo. lampard is miles ahead of him so is essienManchester United - Champions of the world. have been carried by ronaldo, giggs, rio, vidic, evra alot of der other plyers been average imocontroversial but dats my pov

scholes has been overhyped stilllampard and essien are miles ahead of him but he is ahead of gerrard and fabregas.around same level as arteta

i think benni mcarthy been slept on. hes been as good as berbatov at leasthow the f*ck is gerrard in der lol. scholes too. essien, lamps n fabregas been better then themgotta be fake. 1 chelsea player lol
signing of the season

Im glad ronaldo won both rewards he fully deserves them, he has scored 21 goals this season for man utd and he aint even a striker.