Ronaldo secures PFA award double

Lurchie

Ronaldo secures PFA award double

Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year at a gala dinner in London.The 22-year-old winger is the first player to win both awards in the same season since Andy Gray in 1977.The Portuguese has recovered from the controversy of last year's World Cup to help United battle for three trophies.Chelsea striker Didier Drogba was second and Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes third in the senior award.Cesc Fabregas of Arsenal was second and Tottenham's Aaron Lennon third in the voting for the young player award.
Blup Blup... Deserved Awards.

Just see this deserved it fullyronaldo-award.jpg

Who seen team of the year.VDSNevilleFerdinandVidicEvraRonaldoScholesGerrardGiggsDrogbaBerbatov

71870_4590411_122_481lo.jpgwe best win something this year.

remember these are voted in januarythe football wrtiers will be a whole different kettle of fish.

Scholes has been sick this season Tyred what you on about?If Arsenal were still in any contention for the title or cups, i think Fabregas would have won the young player award.Well done Ronaldo.
scholes has been average imo. lampard is miles ahead of him so is essienManchester United - Champions of the world. have been carried by ronaldo, giggs, rio, vidic, evra alot of der other plyers been average imocontroversial but dats my pov

scholes has been overhyped stilllampard and essien are miles ahead of him but he is ahead of gerrard and fabregas.around same level as arteta

i think benni mcarthy been slept on. hes been as good as berbatov at leasthow the f*ck is gerrard in der lol. scholes too. essien, lamps n fabregas been better then themgotta be fake. 1 chelsea player lol
signing of the season

i just clocked james has that record now init

nakamura won spfa

Im glad ronaldo won both rewards he fully deserves them, he has scored 21 goals this season for man utd and he aint even a striker.

he looks plastic in dem pictures.llow bein male n rockin layers of makeup or airbrushing watever it is biggrin.gif

Good to see Berba in Team on the season.