FAO OUR LABOUR PARTY MEMBERS

Corrigan

Mine just came through today

who are you voting for leadership, london mayor candidate and Labour party treasureer

there are a few other tings to vote on, but i'm not rele concernetd about them tbh

i'm going with David Miliband for leader, John '1bang' Prescott for treasurer, and Oona King for mayoral candidate

Ye mine came through today too. Voted online. Really struggled to pick between the two Milibands. In the end I went with my head and voted David. He's ready and I think he'll take the fight right to this coalition government. Ken livingstone for London and Prezza for the Treasury rest was combination of how many nominations they got and random picking.

Time for a new chapter for Labour and I'm definitely excited to be part of it.

i dunno about ken

i think we need a change, man has been doing this since the 80's and is kinda stuck in his ways

and last time his floppage was partly due to him being too lazy to go around and campaign. Oona has been bang on it thus far, i think Ken is 1 of those guys who just assumes he is gunna get voted in cos of his name.

c/s u with prezza tho

Ye was thinking about Oona as a fresh new start and is very credible honest polictician. But at a time where these massive cuts are going to occur I think Ken will go out of his way to protect London from these cuts and try to make it fair as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...