Tube strike (Monday evening/tuesday)

Afroman

• 4 weeks later...

Proposed tube strike - 2 and 3 November

The RMT and TSSA unions have called a strike on the Tube starting on the evening of Tuesday 2 November. Disruption is likely throughout Wednesday with services returning to normal on Thursday 4 November.

We'll run as many Tube services as we can, but some lines will have a restricted service and some stations will be closed.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

i wouldn't say glad...

i understand, niggas gotta work, llow tryna cut man's jobs for machines, take a stand by all means, they ain't tryna inconvenience people, but losin their jobs is worse than people not gettin to work 1 or 2 days.

• 4 weeks later...

Proposed tube strike - 28 and 29 November

The RMT and TSSA unions have called a strike on the Tube starting on the evening of Sunday 28 November. If the strike goes ahead, disruption is likely all day Monday 29 November, with services returning to normal on Tuesday 30 November.

We'll run as many Tube services as we can, but some lines will have a restricted service and some stations will be closed.

www.tfl.gov.uk

... Week off + Monday... back on tuesday.. Good timing.

SMH @ the fact we pay for the tube tbh.

For those that take the train @ peak times on a daily basis, my heart bleeds for them.

The stress you get form that alone will make you age in no time.

I dont get stressed when my train is late. i t just means I have longer to listen to music or read my paper in the morning

Alright for some

@ peak times I dont get a seat at all on the 2/3 trains I catch to work and one major disruption is guaranteed.

f*ck off tfl, shittest service ever *insert picture of comic book guy*

... Week off + Monday... back on tuesday.. Good timing.

SMH @ the fact we pay for the tube tbh.

For those that take the train @ peak times on a daily basis, my heart bleeds for them.

The stress you get form that alone will make you age in no time.

ye half the time this is me, ram jam rush hour affair.

its not enjoyable at all, but you develop techniques to ease the pain so to speak. you get used to it after a while. my ipod helps me alot by just drowning out my environment.

it is actually a joke that we pay for this sh*t. nothing but delays and strikes half the time, and jam packed carriages at peak times. so you pay for your fare and are subject to all of that but you just have to lump it basically because there is no way they will improve even if they did listen to your complaints.

its probably the only good/service in the world that you pay for and are guranteed no level of quality and there is nothing done to ensure you get a valueable product for your money. literally the ONLY thing your paying for is the "possibility" of getting across london conveniently but its not guranteed.

• 3 years later...