to err is human to forgive divine

Grafter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

who would forgive this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-SBTRLoPuo

When Jennifer Thompson identified Ronald Cotton as her rapist in 1984, she was sure she had found the right man. But she was wrong.Cotton, then 22, was convicted of raping Thompson and another woman on the same night in Burlington, N.C. He would spend the next 11 years behind bars for a crime he didn't commit.In 1995, DNA evidence cleared Cotton of the rapes and showed that another man who was in prison with him was the rapist, a case recently covered by CBS' '60 Minutes'.Now, Thompson and Cotton are friends and have written a new book together on their story, called 'Picking Cotton.'The two speak on the phone weekly and travel together to speak out on the problems with eyewitness evidence. Even their families are friends.Thompson said she felt horrible guilt when she found out Cotton was not her rapist. "Suffocating, debilitating shame," she told Lesley Stahl in a CBS '60 Minutes' interview that aired Sunday. She asked Cotton if she could meet with him at a local church."I started to cry immediately. And I looked at him, and I said, 'Ron, if I spent every second of every minute of every hour for the rest of my life telling you how sorry I am, it wouldn't come close to how my heart feels. I'm so sorry.' And Ronald just leaned down, he took my hands…and he looked at me, he said, 'I forgive you,'" Thompson told CBS."I told her, I said, 'Jennifer, I forgive you. I don't want you to look over your shoulder. I just want us to be happy and move on in life,'"Cotton said.There have been 233 people exonerated by DNA evidence across the country, and more than 75 percent of them have been convicted at least in part because of faulty eyewitness testimony, Stahl reported.I was mad at first, but when I looked at the two pictures I can honestly see how she would make that mistake because the only difference is the nose, look at the eyes and the way they hold their mouths, almost identical.
no f*ckin way would i forgive that, u mad? i know she was prob scared or it was dark or she couldnt get a good look but f*ckin hell man id still hold a grudge

Guest Rorschach

Lol at trusting, grew out of that when I was like 6 and started living irlIn order to forgive, the person in question must first acknolwegde they wronged you, problem is most people are too strongly in the grip of satan the very source of their actions (idiocy, selfishness) makes them oblivious to any wrongdoingme being the manly, bruce willis cum - schwartzenegger type, won't say anythingunless of course its a srs breach of respectthen it could very well be an edmund dantes ting, btw id beat edmund dantes ting

i don't think anyone has ever really f*cked me over, little things like forgetting a time and date i'll forgive. couple ppl have displayed snakey traits and now i don't talk to them, i guess i've been a combination of cynical and lucky.

who would forgive this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-SBTRLoPuo
When Jennifer Thompson identified Ronald Cotton as her rapist in 1984, she was sure she had found the right man. But she was wrong.Cotton, then 22, was convicted of raping Thompson and another woman on the same night in Burlington, N.C. He would spend the next 11 years behind bars for a crime he didn't commit.In 1995, DNA evidence cleared Cotton of the rapes and showed that another man who was in prison with him was the rapist, a case recently covered by CBS' '60 Minutes'.Now, Thompson and Cotton are friends and have written a new book together on their story, called 'Picking Cotton.'The two speak on the phone weekly and travel together to speak out on the problems with eyewitness evidence. Even their families are friends.Thompson said she felt horrible guilt when she found out Cotton was not her rapist. "Suffocating, debilitating shame," she told Lesley Stahl in a CBS '60 Minutes' interview that aired Sunday. She asked Cotton if she could meet with him at a local church."I started to cry immediately. And I looked at him, and I said, 'Ron, if I spent every second of every minute of every hour for the rest of my life telling you how sorry I am, it wouldn't come close to how my heart feels. I'm so sorry.' And Ronald just leaned down, he took my hands…and he looked at me, he said, 'I forgive you,'" Thompson told CBS."I told her, I said, 'Jennifer, I forgive you. I don't want you to look over your shoulder. I just want us to be happy and move on in life,'"Cotton said.There have been 233 people exonerated by DNA evidence across the country, and more than 75 percent of them have been convicted at least in part because of faulty eyewitness testimony, Stahl reported.I was mad at first, but when I looked at the two pictures I can honestly see how she would make that mistake because the only difference is the nose, look at the eyes and the way they hold their mouths, almost identical.
no f*ckin way would i forgive that, u mad? i know she was prob scared or it was dark or she couldnt get a good look but f*ckin hell man id still hold a grudge
this is a typical case of white people especially white women and their "all black people look alike" syndrome. she's a f*ck*ng bitch and should go to prison herself. listen to her saying she used to "pray" to "god" that he dies in prison and be raped himself. WTF? no way will i forgive that. had that been 60 years ago, he wouldve been sentenced to death. cant wait for her to get raped again

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

and if they didnt still have that small smaple of sperm left from the case 11 years prior he prob would still be sittin there nowi cnt swallow that man, its nt even a holding negative emotions thing, but i would have lost 11 years of my life ELEVEN thats over half my life right now like from when i was 9 id be in jail, thats a f*ckin long time knowing you didnt do shitid try n move on with my life but i wouldnt want anything to do with that woman, no way