AmaZON KINDLE

Grafter

but u cant carry 10 books in a bag, let alone 3500

As a uni student or a professional, i think it is sick, you can have entire text books on one device

And there are a lot of free books out there too

im of the opinion that it is worth it

• Upvote 1

want to know what its like reading from these things, normally hate reading from screens, eyes get tired and i loose concentration.

can you use it outside in the sun?

i think these types of objects are the future tho

apparently the screen views like actual paper, and u can use it bright an dim light

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/technology-video/7975441/Amazon-Kindle-3-ebook-reader-review.html

These devices seem to be too narrow and specific in their design / features - the whole electronic book thing

The only unique thing I can see is the display which is quite impressive, but could easily be incorporated into a web book type device which would have much more fucntionality

These devices seem to be too narrow and specific in their design / features - the whole electronic book thing

The only unique thing I can see is the display which is quite impressive, but could easily be incorporated into a web book type device which would have much more fucntionality

thats how they keep it this nice handy size, it is as thin as a pencil

what is a web book, a net book?

want to know what its like reading from these things, normally hate reading from screens, eyes get tired and i loose concentration.

can you use it outside in the sun?

i think these types of objects are the future tho

Yeah you can read it outside

I actually did a 20 minute presentation on the Kindle at uni, and it's a really good purchase