AmaZON KINDLE

Grafter

These devices seem to be too narrow and specific in their design / features - the whole electronic book thing

The only unique thing I can see is the display which is quite impressive, but could easily be incorporated into a web book type device which would have much more fucntionality

thats how they keep it this nice handy size, it is as thin as a pencil

what is a web book, a net book?

oops yeah

personally id find a slightly larger more functional device better

will be interesting to see how these things are picked up by people other than apple followers

Guest Triple XXX

It's future, whether you guys like it or not

Best for the environmentetc etc

yea cos young negros aint dyin in the Congo to mine the sh*t that goes into this sh*t and mobile phones

that unrecyclable sh*t that they send to China and Africa which is makin kids sick

very good for the environment

• Upvote 5

yea cos young negros aint dyin in the Congo to mine the sh*t that goes into this sh*t and mobile phones

that unrecyclable sh*t that they send to China and Africa which is makin kids sick

pos dat motion

i like the experience of reading a book turning the page etc, and having a good book collection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

im sure that was said about the humming sound of vinyl, the clickety clack sound of the typewriter, the humpety bumb of being on horseback, the smooth recoiling noise of the telephone, and so on and so forth.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

pos dat motion

In terms of saving trees and rainforests and wildlife it IS better for the environment.

• Downvote 4

• 3 months later...

Kindles are awesome. Bought one for the hell of it couple weeks back and they're very practical.

Have no issue with standard books, I don't exactly find a kindle better, but I like how there's no glare on the screen, 3g so I can download a book wheverever and whenever etc...