greezynesssssss

Aquaman

never said respect it. but its part of the gameits a skill wen done properlylol at dese spuds actin like there players dont do it onna regs
Thats not skill lol, not to me anyway but its all opinions init.I'd rather see a player stay on his feet and keep the ball...thas skill to me.I kno they use it 2 get an advantage but still.

lol at sum gooner twa* sticking up for cheats.Your team have been the worst culprits in Europe for this for years, if i had anyway pride in football i would be ashamed to call myself an arsenal fan.Dirty cunts.
i just said its a fact of the game dats all. all ur players dive too but no 1 cares cos ur a midtable mediocre team with delusions of grandeurlol at the worst culprits in europe. as if u watch every european teamgo watch the spl or eat sum haggis or suttin. cool orf dis is grown folk talk little man

never said respect it. but its part of the gameits a skill wen done properlylol at dese spuds actin like there players dont do it onna regs
Thats not skill lol, not to me anyway but its all opinions init.I'd rather see a player stay on his feet and keep the ball...thas skill to me.I kno they use it 2 get an advantage but still.
it is a skill in a way. thats how they view it in brazilfair enough but like certain times its better to go down. i dont like diving but ders a thin line between drawing the contact n full blown diving. certain times the line becomes blurred

drawing the foul is one thingdiving is another

lol at sum gooner twa* sticking up for cheats.Your team have been the worst culprits in Europe for this for years, if i had anyway pride in football i would be ashamed to call myself an arsenal fan.Dirty cunts.
i just said its a fact of the game dats all. all ur players dive too but no 1 cares cos ur a midtable mediocre team with delusions of grandeurlol at the worst culprits in europe. as if u watch every european teamgo watch the spl or eat sum haggis or suttin. cool orf dis is grown folk talk little man
1 or 2 of our players have dived, yes.You have players that dive every game to win matches and succeed, its called cheating and you are as pathetic as your team if you are proud of that.And the scottish thing is almost as boring as the pedo thing, if you want to carry on trying to get at me with false "jokes", please carry on....

shittest tackle ive ever seen as welllmao wtf was that

eboue is the worst because he will divehold his head like he got licked with a brick then jump up run at a player to arhue with himclock the refs looking at him then drop to the floor holding his ankle all over a nothing incident.