Best 11 1995-now

thinkingthuglife

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Zidanes opinion on football >>>>>> Yours

English press bagdering him for opinions about Scholes so he appeased them, wouldnt read too much into really.

Doubt he even said it like that, probs been greatly exaggerated lot of fake quotes being published recently.

Ok so what about all these people especially Chelsea Ray Wilkins,....

You can make one of those for any player.

Wasn't Messi recently saying how good Walcott is? If a journo ask a footballer about another player they'll always reply 'he's class, one of the best'. It's a deafult answer.

They didnt ask him about Scholes at all he told them about Scholes same with Zidane who is the toughtest MF you played against he choose from a long list in his head and said Scholes he wasnt reading off a script with a gun to his head ffs

Your so ignorant its unbelievable actually cant be bothered to reply to seriously anymore you must be a stupid f*cking prick

Scholes is one of my favourite players. But try be as objective as possible, do you think Scholes is a better player than the likes of Zidane?

I rather have two european cups and a world cup than one european cup and a world cup(with league titles)

It takes a special manager to win more than one european cup

Step forward SAF Mourinho Hitzfeld VDB Sacchi

You telling me two European cups is better than Lippi's five league titles?

Lippi was a runner up three times in the European cup as well. One of those a defeat on penalties.

But more importantly winning the league > winning what is esentially a cup competition where the best team doesn't always win i.e. Liverpool in 05.

English press bagdering him for opinions about Scholes so he appeased them, wouldnt read too much into really.

Doubt he even said it like that, probs been greatly exaggerated lot of fake quotes being published recently.

Wasn't Messi recently saying how good Walcott is? If a journo ask a footballer about another player they'll always reply 'he's class, one of the best'. It's a deafult answer.

They didnt ask him about Scholes at all he told them about Scholes same with Zidane who is the toughtest MF you played against he choose from a long list in his head and said Scholes he wasnt reading off a script with a gun to his head ffs

Your so ignorant its unbelievable actually cant be bothered to reply to seriously anymore you must be a stupid f*cking prick

Unless you have footage of it I'd stick to my scenario.

Scholes is one of my favourite players. But try be as objective as possible, do you think Scholes is a better player than the likes of Zidane?

Guess well never know unless hes reborn as a French or Spanish player and plays for Mardrid or Barca and has a team built around him because at the moment he is just a ginger guy from Machester who was fittted into a England team at times on the left hand side of a 4-4-2

Guest Portuguese

Nobody remembers the losers in european cup finals.

How can you say you rather win the league than the european cup(something tells me you know don't care for the presitige what comes with it)

I have seen leagues where the best team has never won it here is a few examples.

94-95 Blackburn

06-07 Real Madrid

Juventus won titles in the late 90's ahead of Inter when Inter should of won at first it was confusing then it made sense because of Moggi.

as for world team XI I haven't put a premiership player because I haven't yet to see a genuine world class player arrive in the league apart from Veron.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Guess well never know unless hes reborn as a French or Spanish player and plays for Mardrid or Barca and has a team built around him because at the moment he is just a ginger guy from Machester who was fittted into a England team at times on the left hand side of a 4-4-2

Nah Scholes will go down as one of the most gifted players of our generation, but Zidane is a better player, not by far but he can do thing Scholes can not. The ability for players like Zidane, Ronaldinho, Messi etc to do extraordinary things is what sets them apart.

Nobody remembers the losers in european cup finals.

How can you say you rather win the league than the european cup(something tells me you know don't care for the presitige what comes with it)

I have seen leagues where the best team has never won it here is a few examples.

94-95 Blackburn

06-07 Real Madrid

Juventus won titles in the late 90's ahead of Inter when Inter should of won at first it was confusing then it made sense because of Moggi.

as for world team XI I haven't put a premiership player because I haven't yet to see a genuine world class player arrive in the league apart from Veron.

Yeah I'd rather see my team win the league than the CL. It's not even a question. dont care for the prestige really.

Youre putting a lot of emphasis on a cup competition.

Guest Portuguese

So according to you.

Wenger has three championships and no european cup

Benitez has two championships and a european cup

So Wenger>>Benitez because he has more league titles

So according to you.

Wenger has three championships and no european cup

Benitez has two championships and a european cup

So Wenger>>Benitez because he has more league titles

Wenger is a better manager full stop without even getting into titles. Look at the state Benitez has left Liverpool in and look at how well run a club Arsenal are, forget the trophies.

• Upvote 4

As a coach I prefer Benitez over Wenger(better tactically and is a winner)

As a youth development officer/bank manager I prefer Wenger over Benitez.

Well then you should have said as a coach. You have a point about Wenger being tactically inept but you can't fault him for his running of the club. He aims for Champions League football every season while in the meantime deluding the fans into thinking they have a genuine chance of success. Not many managers could get away with that.

Wenger is like SAF pre 1999(very tactically inept in europe)

Pre 1999? Was a fluke. He didn't have a clue in the early 00's either. Pre-2006 really.

Guest Portuguese

True about Ferguson I just thought it was after 1999 when he became aware you cannot play 442 away from in europe.

Cosign about everything you said about Wenger in your last post.