Sign in to follow this  
Swiftie

RWD ViP

Aight people..Here we go.. Check this..ViP 2Some one come up with Forum names...Or as some people will call them..ROOM Names for what you would like to see ViP to have...*discuss or whatever*Plently of work to go into this 1. Get yourself registered.. Every one plz contribute.. rolleyes2.gifP.S - http://www.vip2.co.uk P.P.S - Any whatevers you may have.. Forward em to me..Thanks

blad just use this and update the sh*tcoz the vip rooms are packed full of sh*t
Can't update this coz Tipper said that this aint his server..& I'm only trying to get the people involved. rolleyes2.gif

Guest FaZe

swifty i kno ur a genius lol, cant u get some kind of bot to rip all the links and threads from the media rooms on here?

swifty i kno ur a genius lol, cant u get some kind of bot to rip all the links and threads from the media rooms on here?
Well someone with admin access. Can try get me an SQL backup from the Admin panel if PHPBB allows that.... :roll:Means I would get the whole forum + shape of forums though.. excl.gif You should see what I got in the pipeline.. :wink:

Guest FaZe
Swiftie always meant to ask are u the same swiftie of nasty fame?
nah, hes rush fm swifty, original.and swifty, holla at captain, see what he can hook up on the admin panel.

just need a decent domain for it now.. i got some spare ones liein about wh0a.com, herh0use.org, few others cant remember right now

all you man are doing is splitting the rwd users...need to get this and yours merged
OR use one for downloads, other for posting, just like b4.