RWD ViP

Swiftie

Aight people..Here we go.. Check this..ViP 2Some one come up with Forum names...Or as some people will call them..ROOM Names for what you would like to see ViP to have...*discuss or whatever*Plently of work to go into this 1. Get yourself registered.. Every one plz contribute.. rolleyes2.gifP.S - http://www.vip2.co.uk P.P.S - Any whatevers you may have.. Forward em to me..Thanks

blad just use this and update the sh*tcoz the vip rooms are packed full of sh*t

swifty i kno ur a genius lol, cant u get some kind of bot to rip all the links and threads from the media rooms on here?
Well someone with admin access. Can try get me an SQL backup from the Admin panel if PHPBB allows that.... :roll:Means I would get the whole forum + shape of forums though.. excl.gif You should see what I got in the pipeline.. :wink:

Swiftie always meant to ask are u the same swiftie of nasty fame?
nah, hes rush fm swifty, original.and swifty, holla at captain, see what he can hook up on the admin panel.

rwd will sue

all you man are doing is splitting the rwd users...need to get this and yours merged