Lil Mckell GETS IT IN!!!!!

Ismooth

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhk3RISW38BuzC1UI9

This lil young mack gone be riding on them hoes lol. I mean for real, makes me proud to represent London, seeing another little fella getting his mack on, confidence in a whole another level. Even the americans be giving us mad props now a days, even on american forums. We making big moves besides all the foolish videos of niggas doing dumb sh*t.

Even doe we got stupid sh*t going in our community, BUT I STILL LOVE MY CITY :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its not about 'not needing a man'

why on earth would a grown woman entertain a child that either looks like she birthed him, or could be her baby brother

he knows already 90% would tell him to go home and read book/ask him where his mother is so its not worth the banter considering the objective of his little mac'ing show

• Upvote 3

why on earth would a grown woman entertain a child that either looks like she birthed him, or could be her baby brother

he knows already 90% would tell him to go home and read book/ask him where his mother is so its not worth the banter considering the objective of his little mac'ing show

lol.

the one who are responding are just being polite and entertaining his confindence imo.

there was only 1 girl who he may of stood a chance with, which was that young one who was probably 2 years older than him.

i rate the kid for trying but he cant be serious lol. also it pretty obvious that he has been schooled by some olders on what to be saying because its being filmed.

init

wot do u mean he cant be serious hes more serious than u. FACT.

:lol: