Im at a work conference...

Guest haze-e

Just a lil update for heads.

So I'm currently checking out Sony Move. Decent by the looks of it. Very responsive and a couple of decent games by the looks of it.

Game called The Fight... played a very early build. Looks decent, would.probably recommend checking out. Have a Wii Sports rip off with the archery and table tennis and what not.

Currently showing us eye pet. Also very responsive.

The move is backwards compatible aswell. Games like Heavy Rain and killzone will work with it.

I swing more updates as the day goes on and it Microsoft and Nintendo turn up.

Cool story bro.

Nah j/k - good looking out with the insider scoop. This sh*t is probably the way forward.

Still not seen any applications of head tracking with the wii remote that that guy did

if you arent familiar heres the video

i didnt embed as to take away from this thread.

edit: it embeds automatically?

So I'm currently checking out Sony Move. Decent by the looks of it. Very responsive and a couple of decent games by the looks of it.

Game called The Fight... played a very early build. Looks decent, would.probably recommend checking out. Have a Wii Sports rip off with the archery and table tennis and what not.

The move is backwards compatible aswell. Games like Heavy Rain and killzone will work with it.

I swing more updates as the day goes on and it Microsoft and Nintendo turn up.

what is the name of the event? i'll see if anyone from our studio is there or its just Rare/Kinect ting

I swing more updates as the day goes on and it Microsoft and Ninktendo turn up.

what is the name of the event? i'll see if anyone from our studio is there or its just Rare/Kinect ting

Just Brighthouse are here. It's an internal conference.

are u haze?

Yes the Irish one

Lol. U idiot. Not the Irish one.

I dunno what its for Lool. I'm just taking it as a day out Lool. Nintendo r just making us play games.

Hoping to see Kinect a bit later.