The LENCH Official ViP2 War Thread

Guest Lens

MY NAME IS DANNY DYER AND PLAYING HARDMEN HAS BEEN MY BREAD AND BUTTERBUT 2NYT IM HERE 2 SHOW YOU SOME OF BRITAINS DEADLIEST E-MENTHESE ARE SOME f*ckIN SAUCY AND NAUGHTY FELLASWE HAVE LENCH AND LAHI OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE MOGADISHU MONSTERWHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP, LETS FIND OUTI PERSONALLY FANCY LENS
I'm going a bed, what a anti-climaxAt least both come home alive
:D

jus dialed lenchsays he's on his way back n has picture evidencewaits for "nah i was at the other footlocker didnt know u meant that 1" i should be sleeping right now got work inda morning
:D these man have to reschedule for tomorrow lens came out victorious by forfeit bcus of said picsi thought lahi was on this. smh

In the old days around my old manor canning town If there was a bit of a barney we would have a straightener, best man would win, shake hands have a pintnowadays it's all changed you got little chavvys running around chivin each other up over f*ck*ng postcodes or e-beefyouth of today ay?All I can do is keep making a pound note and be sure My daughter is out of harm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Haha pos kiernan that pic made me crease lol/my uncle burnside will still donu tho
who that racist guy, yea ok mate
he's got black freinds matehe ain't no racist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=XZc4ouXcIHothat ur family tree? HOLD TITE U i done son'd a big man for u, dont make it run in the family
rarenah jas ur uncle sounds like d*ckhead tbhbout hes got black friends

Guest Triple XXX
Haha pos kiernan that pic made me crease lol/my uncle burnside will still donu tho
who that racist guy, yea ok mate
he's got black freinds matehe ain't no racist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=XZc4ouXcIHothat ur family tree? HOLD TITE U i done son'd a big man for u, dont make it run in the family
bruvwhat show was this?full ting?