The LENCH Official ViP2 War Thread

Guest Lens

Wait, what? Lens, where is that claim I was going to 'move' to you? LOL. Find me that post. You're basing your whole stance on gas. I said, I'd test your #forummadness, you're taking it at some next thing. And like it's been stated numerous times on this forum, I'm a top 3 selected bait guy on here, no reason to hide from no-one. NO-ONE.
no one said You hid. I've already acknowledged that i saw You, and had no reason to really say anything, as far as i know we been kool on here. and i hadn't seen the "should i bang him" post, since i don't pull out my laptop and go on vip2 during football matches / after football match drink ups or wherever You were when You made the postbut what was this test of my "forummadness" You had planned, it if wasn't movin 2 me? and why didn't it happen?
LOOL

Forum's going downhill with all this neekyness.Belling each other at night/ Interrogating strangers about e-beef etc etc
:D
innitol' isawlench.blogspot.com ass nigga
:D
Wait, what? Lens, where is that claim I was going to 'move' to you? LOL. Find me that post. You're basing your whole stance on gas. I said, I'd test your #forummadness, you're taking it at some next thing. And like it's been stated numerous times on this forum, I'm a top 3 selected bait guy on here, no reason to hide from no-one. NO-ONE.
no one said You hid. I've already acknowledged that i saw You, and had no reason to really say anything, as far as i know we been kool on here. and i hadn't seen the "should i bang him" post, since i don't pull out my laptop and go on vip2 during football matches / after football match drink ups or wherever You were when You made the postbut what was this test of my "forummadness" You had planned, it if wasn't movin 2 me? and why didn't it happen?
LOOL
damn