Sign in to follow this  
Kayla

SHAKEDOWN.....WHO WENT?

I went with a couple of mates!Was a good night, i wasn't drinking tho!Once again Happy Birthday to Smoovie, you was out of it ha ha haOut to Twister, the little alki.....

Looks like it!

i remember walking in...but not coming out!! that place is like a black hole, who knows what happens when u walk through them doors....by the way twisters internet has been blocked so u wont get many posts from our old friend anymore......... :cry:

i remember walking in...but not coming out!! that place is like a black hole, who knows what happens when u walk through them doors....by the way twisters internet has been blocked so u wont get many posts from our old friend anymore......... :cry:
thats definatly true! ... biggrin.gif..Yeah i thought it was a gd night it wasnt to packed so i didnt have any trouble getting a drink :wink:

thats definatly true! ... biggrin.gif..Yeah i thought it was a gd night it wasnt to packed so i didnt have any trouble getting a drink :wink:
thats soo true - sooo annoying wen u cant get to the bar

i no the bar gets rammed! and u cant get to it cos people jus plot themselves in the way all nite!

innit!!!! that really winds me up 2!!!we should all do that next time girls get there proper early n plonk our arses next to the bar he he he that will shock em wont it lol biggrin.gif what time does it open again ????? he he he he he :D

yeah innit little lisa and natalie from fulham should park der arses proper early !!! lol .... u's 2 proberly be laggo by 11pm !!!! lmao biggrin.gif