FAO: MR KIERNAN

DANNY DYER

MY NAME IS DANNY DYER AND YOU MAY HAVE SEEN ME PLAYING HARD NUTS AND WIDEBOYS ON THE BIG SCREEN AND INTERVIEWING SOME OF THE TASTIEST FELLAS ALL OVER THE WORLD

ANYWAY, f*ck ALL THE THAT BOLLOCKS

MR KIERNAN I AM HERE TO OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF A f*ck*ng LIFETIME GEEZER(YOU WILL MAKE A FEW BOB OUT OF IT N ALL)

IM MAKING A NEW SHOW ON BRAVO CALLED "30 AND DESPERATE TO BE FAMOUS"

NOW LETS HAVE IT RIGHT CHAVVVY I HAVE SEEN YA ON TV BEFORE AND YOU ARE A BIT OF A BOY, ALSO BRAVO GAVE YOU A RECOMMENDATION, THERE WORDS WERE "HE'S A TWO BOB c*nt, BUT HE WOULD RIP SOMEONES BLEEDIN ARM OFF FOR A BIT OF FAME OR A POUND NOTE"

BASICALLY THE TASK INVOLVES U AND OTHERS GOIN AROUND ACTING LIKE A f*ck*ng TOBY TO WIN A SERIES OF CHALLENGES, THE EVENTUAL WINNER GETS A STARRING ROLE IN MY NEW FILM "YARDIES & GEEZERS"

1. CHALLENGES INVOLVE GEETIN HOLD OF THE BIRD WITH THE WORST BOAT YOU CAN FIND AND SMASHING THE ABSOLUTE GRANNY OUT HER MINGE ON LIVE TV

2. GOING TO A MILLWALL GAME THEN TRY AND START A ROW WITH A FEW OF THE BUSHWACKERS

3. A DRINKING CONTEST DOWN THE NAGS HEAD

AND VARIOUS OTHER IDEAS WHICH THE BRAVO SHITCUNTS ARE CURRENTLY WRITING

DO YOU FANCY YOURSELF IN WHAT IS THE NAUGHTIEST SHOW TO HIT BRITAIN?

MUG OR MAN?

MAN OR LEGEND?

YOU DECIDE

Danny_Dyer_914333a.jpg

L E T S B E F U C K I N G A V I N YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 9

its tony starks

• Downvote 1

Guest Trollse Hill

The last few characters ive been getting the blame for, i aint used this site in weeks.

You man need to get off my d*ck for real, I think you're all proper sad for keep name bashing me and u need to get a grip.

Stay naming me as these characters as the real culprit gets away with them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1