Eid Mubarak

The Infamous

eid mubarak

just went east london mosque

any new brothers or anyone intrested in islam pm me there is a circle every week there aimed at new brothers or brothers whove just come out of jail and aint sure how to practice, or people who want to know about islam, how to pray, 5 pillars etc

• Upvote 2

Guest TimeBomb

Eid Mubarak brothers.

fasting was on point, not one mistake, prayers were ok, went no where near drink, drugs or females the whole month.

Im gona try keep this going all year round, deffo with the prayers, dont touch drink and drugs anyway, need to drastically reduce the p*ssy count inshallah.

Al hamdullilah was a good, smooth month, i feel blessed and positive.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

Eid Mubarak brothers.

fasting was on point, not one mistake, prayers were ok, went no where near drink, drugs or females the whole month.

Im gona try keep this going all year round, deffo with the prayers, dont touch drink and drugs anyway, need to drastically reduce the p*ssy count inshallah.

Hows this going, akhi?

Eid Mubarak brothers.

Hows this going, akhi?

prayers been so so, not consistent, gona stay awake for fajr actually.

as for females, theyre my weak spot damn it, really need to just get married.

/

just clocked i bumped a 2010 topic, it was the first that came up when i searched ramadan

• 3 years later...