Sign in to follow this  
Kim

CHANGE YOUR AVATOR TO FIT UR PERSONALITY

Guest Esquilax

I have never changed my avi since I made this account, I'm not about to start now, especially at the request of a harlot

Guest Trollse Hill

GreyGoose you're such a tease, kills me inside co's ur my perfect girl

Guest Trollse Hill

your full of sh*t tulse lol

Nah not even, I wouldn't bait my emotions for anyone like this but we have a lot in common, when i type to you I actually smile because you make me happy not gunna live.

f*ck it, only god can make our destiny and doubt i'd ever have a chance to take u out to lunch one time, I aint skint and would be fully committed to being the best companion I could be.

SNM

• Downvote 1

I have never changed my avi since I made this account, I'm not about to start now, especially at the request of a harlot

did buss up tho

Guest Trollse Hill

LOL now your scaring me

LOL don't act liike you're not smiling, we have a good connection and I could bring you into the thorougbred world, late night dusk evenings out on the Newmarket heath as the horses shilloute against the orange sun in the background, both a glass of champagne and a nice cottage to get back too.

PS KayGee dumped me still, she werent ready to commit into the thoroughbred way of life.

• Downvote 1

LOL now your scaring me

LOL don't act liike you're not smiling, we have a good connection and I could bring you into the thorougbred world, late night dusk evenings out on the Newmarket heath as the horses shilloute against the orange sun in the background, both a glass of champagne and a nice cottage to get back too.

PS KayGee dumped me still, she werent ready to commit into the thoroughbred way of life.

LOL pos. this wos beautiful

• Downvote 2

LOL now your scaring me

LOL pos. this wos beautiful

blatently says male in his gender.

noone pm'd you bro

Trust,

Even the dons on this forum are suspect gay, f*ck the world we livin in fam, too many lost souls

Ps. The Cray brothers were meant to be gay

:o no i didnt.

f*ck u Tulse, u piece of sh*t.

She gave the mods a webcam show bro, that sassiness is what attracts me too her

KG became boring after awhile, no suprises etc

a predictable gash

just use one account ya fat retard

I would rather be fat than a Fudge packer mate

what retard stacks 94grand from horse racing and has their own books out?

Snm but let me say more

94bags>>>>>>the measley 6 u get a boner over

FASSY CLART