CHANGE YOUR AVATOR TO FIT UR PERSONALITY

Kim

Guest Trollse Hill

your full of sh*t tulse lol

Nah not even, I wouldn't bait my emotions for anyone like this but we have a lot in common, when i type to you I actually smile because you make me happy not gunna live.

f*ck it, only god can make our destiny and doubt i'd ever have a chance to take u out to lunch one time, I aint skint and would be fully committed to being the best companion I could be.

SNM

• Downvote 1

Guest Trollse Hill

LOL now your scaring me

LOL don't act liike you're not smiling, we have a good connection and I could bring you into the thorougbred world, late night dusk evenings out on the Newmarket heath as the horses shilloute against the orange sun in the background, both a glass of champagne and a nice cottage to get back too.

PS KayGee dumped me still, she werent ready to commit into the thoroughbred way of life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LOL now your scaring me

LOL don't act liike you're not smiling, we have a good connection and I could bring you into the thorougbred world, late night dusk evenings out on the Newmarket heath as the horses shilloute against the orange sun in the background, both a glass of champagne and a nice cottage to get back too.

PS KayGee dumped me still, she werent ready to commit into the thoroughbred way of life.

LOL pos. this wos beautiful

• Downvote 2

LOL now your scaring me

LOL pos. this wos beautiful