The Europa League Topic

Admin.

Guest M12 Part 2
Betfair got free 25pound bet on when you sign upTuesday, 14 September 2010Barcelona v Panathinaikos, GpD, 19:45Benfica v Hapoel Tel-Aviv, GpB, 19:45Bursaspor v Valencia, GpC, 19:45FC Copenhagen v Rubin Kazan, GpD, 19:45FC Twente v Inter Milan, GpA, 19:45Lyon v Schalke 04, GpB, 19:45Man Utd v Rangers, GpC, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 2Werder Bremen v Tottenham, GpA, 19:45 SKY SPORTS 4Not sure about the Lyon game or Valencia going Turkey and getting a win... Rubin a dark house aswellhmmm
accumulators like that are a waste of time.for say u have a 3 team accumulator there are 27 different possibilities that can happen and you only have one of them. Add more teams and its just a recipe for disaster. accumulators like that are what keep bookies in business.
What would you do?
i usually bet on the singles markets for straight results with good value. or trade the over and under goals market.For CL today on betfair the bets to me that look decent value are:Werder Bremen to beat tottenhame at 1.97Bursaspor v Valencia - Any bet on this before kick off will ahve good returns i'd go with Bursaspor or the draw personallyand maybe twente to hold inter to a drawcopenhagen v Rubin Kazin is a good game to bet on too but i dont know enough about either team