DO YOU RECKON ANIMALS HAVE AMBITIONS?

Corrigan

Basically just been smoking that high grade and was feeding my cat, then i was looking at it and thought "do they have ambitions?"like are dogs, cats etc content with just running around eating,shitting and breathing? Or do they have dreams like us and secretely feel depressed and bitter about being confined to a life of monotonous daily activities?VIPERS DISCUSS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

interesting topicfor some time i have been amassing intelligence that there will be an animal uprising sooni have decided the only way to make ppl take this threat seriously is to write a treatment for a tv series and get it green lighted for production b4 its to late/lmao at thinking animals cant talk,torture them and you will find out more

what like do cats watch pokemon and have ambitions of getting one of them gold coins on their heads?
:D But on the topic i doubt it, there life is all they know. They get depressed if you f*ck up there daily routine though like stopping them from going outside etc. So i guess in a very small way yes.

Chasing small items, strings and insects and licking themselves.... pretty much a wrap from there. Their ambition is their next meal or next cat nap. You think your cats watching you shower and get dressed wondering where the f*ck you going, that Lil chooky is wondering are you gonna pour me some water and a bowl of whiskas with salmon in jelly before you leave, oh yeah don't forget to empty the litter tray nigga. Now get your ass out so I can do cat sh*t

• Upvote 9