Funny email exchanges like these

Gunner

they're jokes

had a few of my own from when I used to sell on ebay regularly but deleted most of the the transcripts

remember out-scamming a Nigerian scammer who tried to buy my phone and said they needed it for a party in Nigeria. But they sent me no payment and obv a scam

Hi Joshua,

what is going to there? i have been expecting your response back to me concerning the promise you have made to me that the item sent out immediately.kindly get back to me as soon as possible becos it's a few days for the birthday party to take place. hope to read from you with the shipment tracking number through (Royalmail International Signed For Priority Handling Delivery).tx

Sarah.

another time some guy pissed me off so I just never sent his phone

and the time I sold concert tickets but forgot a reserve price so decided they hadn't fetched enough, refunded the woman but she said she wanted the tickets and was taking me to small claims court. I'd just came back from holiday Barbados so had an address for out there, changed all my ebay details and told her good luck paying for court fees and contacting me in Barbados.

She backed down of course.

• Upvote 1