When Is Gassin Chicks Acceptable?

Guest Triple XXX

^^^^nuff 'babes i dont usually show girls my feelings cuz iv been hurt before, but ur different, when i look into your eyes i see everything, the ring the babies the house...everything' kinda mandem :D
LMAO!!/Why would you gas ur female friends David?!
TBH, I gas you. Just to keep you sweet in case of future emergencies....

^^^^nuff 'babes i dont usually show girls my feelings cuz iv been hurt before, but ur different, when i look into your eyes i see everything, the ring the babies the house...everything' kinda mandem :D
Lol what are these words?Couldn't say anything close to this effect with a straight face. Paying compliments is one thing but bruddas gassing are responsible for most of those females who act like I proposed cos we locked eyes for anything over 5 milli seconds.

Lol what are these words?Couldn't say anything close to this effect with a straight face. Paying compliments is one thing but bruddas gassing are responsible for most of those females who act like I proposed cos we locked eyes for anything over 5 milli seconds.

lol @ the J and MK back and forth.she fully knows he's 100% deadly serious but she will never admit it, and instead play dumb, and he will never be honest that shes on the backburner and not just a friend, but pretend he sees her as a sister.YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME
So far from the truth its unreal lol

i gas ugly girls as a form of leNching/confidence boosting. it's funny to see them get shy, but it gets long when they take false gassing as You being interested/gassing girls is a form of cockblocking, allow tryna f*ck up the game/i know i shuldnt b posting, ah well...

on a real tho, im gassing my wife from time to time
if she's Your wife and You still have to gas her, You have the worst game possiblei edited coz of the word filter

Guest Triple XXX
dnt know, ive never done it, but it came into my head when i was makin the topic

Depends on the level of 'gassing' and i dont suppose its the same thing when shes your girl.So my answer will be - Never. Theres complimenting and then theres 'gassing' which is as we all know is annoying, unnecessary and gives skanks a bighead.
/thread
/realtalk

TBH, I gas you. Just to keep you sweet in case of future emergencies....
wot a mug, bet u wanted to be in jls but got rejected, faggot
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1