Question Time

Grafter

dont think Dimbleby is a good moderator, he should make sure questions get answered properly

Boris was baitly playing into the cameras as its election season

i think he does it pretty well tbh

sometimes theres no controllin these charlatans

• 1 month later...
Guest M12 Part 2

locking in now

edit: really liked that shami charabati talked a lot of sense. only 1st impression but shes the kind of person that should be running this country

<br />That Daily Mail editor was a right spanner.<br /><br />How can you seriously say we should abolish foreign aid? Heartless sensationalist witch.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

but she was right. foreign Aid? really?? its not aid, its just a sly gesture to appear as aid, when in fact for every £1 given they get about £10 back

and not to talk of the corrupt foreign policies that are hell bent on maintaining the status quo so that these countries continue to need such so called aid

it just gives muesli eating, bicycle riding hippies the chance to delude themselves they are somehow changing the world and to feel good about themselves. there is no such thing as a free lunch, the west has never given a f*ck about anyone else but themselves and why should they. so scrap the so called aid dept and stop deceiving yourselves you're generous.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

the show has been one of the rare times recently I've seen people in the media link the attacks in France (and general increased anti-semitism) and what was happening in Gaza

always boggles me when I see people take offence when someone talks negative about what Israel is doing

seems discussion becomes filled more and more with hypocrisy these days

he's kind of a threat (though I'm not sure who to), because he talks the truth about the system, people like him, and he's a politician - unlike every one else who talks the truth and gains public favour in doing so (journalists, reporters, presenters, and other commentators), he is actually in a position to gain and use power

Finchley does have a big jewish community so it's not a complete mystery as to why the audience seemed to be predominately jewish.

I think it's far more interesting to note the fact that when it comes to this topic. Regardless of the medium, or format, or anything. The effect Israel's policies have, is never on the table. Israel can be never be held accountable for its actions. Not on BBC question time. Not in parliament. Not in congress. Not anywhere.

• 3 months later...