NBA 2K12

Mr. Gayle

the timing on shots during actual games is a f*ck*ng madness

i cans ink them all day in training mode but in a actual match - sakldghrhgc[qerijh ARGJARmkhmtahQETHqLQTMHQT

Its terrible at 1st, my player is fast, but my highest shooting rank is 60 but thats for low post shotting, need to get my far and medium up

Just hate the way they minus points, f*cks me up, they shud just not give u anything

Im still with the Knicks, highest points ive had in a game is 7, :/ trying to get the 10 pts in a game milestone

Just keeping with it, slowly my stats will rise

i cans ink them all day in training mode but in a actual match - sakldghrhgc[qerijh ARGJARmkhmtahQETHqLQTMHQT

Its terrible at 1st, my player is fast, but my highest shooting rank is 60 but thats for low post shotting, need to get my far and medium up

Just hate the way they minus points, f*cks me up, they shud just not give u anything

Im still with the Knicks, highest points ive had in a game is 7, :/ trying to get the 10 pts in a game milestone

i haven't comiited to my player that much. Just doing a season but its driving me nuts. Missing some easy sh*t.

If you are about, lets have a game tonight.

i haven't comiited to my player that much. Just doing a season but its driving me nuts. Missing some easy sh*t.

Who you doing a season with

Yeah im about

Who you doing a season with

Yeah im about

Lakers

lost to Houston last night by one point. I was so pissed.

:lol:

I aint even played a real game yet

just building my player

c/s Revs about the shotting in game

i miss the easiest lay ups its stupid

nearly broke my pad cos of it

/

do you man shoot with x or rs???

i switch between both free throws rs only

/

my player is sh*t at free throws

i shoot to early or to late

only hit 2 out of maybe 20 :lol:

this game >>>

gonna buy it asap

f*ck this bootleg with no online

i will only cop if i see this move in the game.

jesusqp.jpg

:lol::rofl::lol:

NBA Live should just rename Bynum in that game "Jesus Shuttlesworth".

His stats would be off the charts and he makes all buzzer beaters and hail mary shots except he has no animations. He would always be in that Jesus pose :D

Found this

The incentive for completing NBA 2K11's "The Jordan Challenge" is "Creating a Legend," which allows you to take Michael Jordan through the game's career mode. If you can't beat all 10 challenges, an unlock code out there will bypass it.

The code is icanbe23. Enter it by going to Features from the main menu, then Extras, then Codes.

In "Creating a Legend," you'll be Michael Jordan as a rookie in the modern league, from draft combine to his final year. You can draft him to any team, not just the Bulls. Most importantly, you'll start with him rated at a 79 - much better than the 40-or-so starting rating you get for creating your own guy in My Player. Jordan will change appearances as his career progresses, from the short-fro Jordan of the mid-1980s to the bald, mustachioed elder statesman of the 1990s.

"The Jordan Challenge" is a centerpiece of the game, recreating 10 of the most iconic games from Jordan's career. Because the mode is hardwired to eight-minute quarters, some of these - especially his higher-scoring affairs - can be difficult to pull off. So I'm pretty sure 2K Sports is not thrilled about having this perk out there in the wild. But you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Still, there is an achievement and trophy for completing the challenge, so you can't use this to lie to your friends that you torched Cleveland for 69 or more when the best you can do is 31.

Yeah ill be on about 8ish

How u getting on with your Player, slowly my player is getting better, im the 6th man now hahah, scored 13 pts in 1 game, he still shoots so sh*t though

And last night i had a sick game, do all objectives, was on a B+ rating got like 800 SP, game froze, WTF !!!

Yeah ill be on about 8ish

How u getting on with your Player, slowly my player is getting better, im the 6th man now hahah, scored 13 pts in 1 game, he still shoots so sh*t though

And last night i had a sick game, do all objectives, was on a B+ rating got like 800 SP, game froze, WTF !!!

i hit My Player last night

spent half an hour in training then did the last part before getting drafter and hit B+ (mostly passing, assists, not much shooting).

I got drafted to the Knicks but haven't played a summer game yet.

One thing i noticed is that my team mates mostly can't shoot for sh*t. They can barely layup or dunk. :lol: