New Devil may Cry Reboot has got eveyone mad!

VicGrimes

lol he does kinda look like a twat

honestly though i don't know what to make of this. the last DMC wasn't saying much, i think the series is over-saturated and a re-vamp was completely needed...or maybe just an end to the series altogether?

either way the graphics look gd on this

/

ninja gaiden>>>>>>>>dmc, it's filled the gap that dmc left behind, for me anyway

Titans fave game

DMC 1

BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON JUMP BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON JUMP COMPLETED GAME

DMC 2

BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON JUMP BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON BASH BUTTON JUMP COMPLETED GAME

DMC 3

• Upvote 5

lol he does kinda look like a twat

honestly though i don't know what to make of this. the last DMC wasn't saying much, i think the series is over-saturated and a re-vamp was completely needed...or maybe just an end to the series altogether?

either way the graphics look gd on this

/

ninja gaiden>>>>>>>>dmc, it's filled the gap that dmc left behind, for me anyway

What about Bayonetta? I got the demo for Ninja Gaiden which is good and will buy at a later date. but I still prefer the insane combos and over top camera angle sweeps.

Bully, you evidently were sh*t as to why you seem to hate DMC so much. DMC 1 was good but was basic. I heard 2 was sh*t. LOL @ button bashing through DMC 3. 4 Wasn't really anything special, but it's alright still. You had to be on point and the whole custom combo where you can switch weapons mid combo made it more than a button basher. They aren't on Ninja Gaiden 2's level IMO as that game makes you actually think about when to counter, when to dodge and enemies can break your guard if you try to block for too long.

As for 5, not impressed that this emo looking guy is the main character. Original Dante>>>________

• 1 year later...